View RSS Feed

Outsider

Thursday to Saturday

Rate this Entry
Been a good week so far so no pressure.
Got some nice a/p prices so something to look forward to.

I've done 4 tomorrow

CLENCHED 700E 11/1 took my eye first time up before disappointing steps up to 7f.8 runners so sure to be a NR so they can save on a place and a rule 4.very disappointing. Slow away and never got involved

JESSIE EVANS 505G 11/1 had this horse on my radar for a while.4th last year and ran well on the flat last time.ran a cracker.10 yr olds shouldnt win premier hcaps.

LE BEAU GARCON 445G 6/1 Easterby/Mullrennan good draw.5th

JACK DARCY 300G 12/1 DO put this up and I like P.Cole runners at goodwood ..l4th

I've done CEMHAAN 10/1 in the summer hcap on saturday.i thought it ran quite well last time and steps up in trip with Holly Doyle riding.

Updated 28th July 2022 at 8:48 PM by Outsider

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

The draw has been made for the stewards cup and whenthedealingsdone has a good draw so fingers crossed for my 33/1 a/p bet.

I've done 2 more today
    ZARGUN 50/1 skynet 8 places didnt think it would get in and possibly not good enough but caught my eye earlier in the year but hasnt shown much since.
    TABDEED 33/1 SKYBET 8 P
    Needs to break better.Holly Doyle rides.was only 11/1 for the wokingham and got badly hampered at the start.
    Then was favourite for a 5f hcap at ascot in the race whenthedealingsdone finished just in front,back up to 6f.33s is a nice price.
    Just one for tomorrow so far.
    MAKYON 210W 33/1 skybet are 4 places.

27 races since its last win doesnt say back me but has run some promising races.at 33s and 4 places it's worth a go.
    I've just been having a look at odds checker and see my frustrating underachieving over the cliff money wasting STONE OF DESTINY running in the stewards cup consolation race and w.hill offering 16/1 has enticed me in again.

Tomorrow I've done WITHHOLD 9/1 150.just for interest should give me a good run.ive done EQUILATERAL 7/1 335 Barjon likes this and like him I thought it was a shade disappointing in Ireland,but it shouldnt be far away.

I'm mob handed in the golden mile with 4 of Omearas and OUZO .
    I'd really love to see ORBAAN win.myself and Yorick have followed this since he was unlucky last year.he has been disappointing since overall but mainly over 7f and it could be that he is just not good enough but he ran well to be 2nd twice recently but tbh he should have been able to win those races.he was a good 8th from a bad draw in the international. So I'm clinging to the hope going back over a mile will get some improvement.
    13lb lower than last year.
    Could be a rough ride and I will be trying to improve my backhanded whip action on the sofa.
    Steve

Hills has got Khaadem, in the same colours, in it as well with Ryan Moore up. I suspect he’s their main player with Equilateral in just in case he has come back from the Curragh disappointment.
    mancini 840g 20/1

I missed 33s as I forgot it was running.this 1m 6f should suit.well hcapped these days and well drawn to possibly make all.
    Quote Originally Posted by barjon
    Steve

Hills has got Khaadem, in the same colours, in it as well with Ryan Moore up. I suspect he’s their main player with Equilateral in just in case he has come back from the Curragh disappointment.

You were right about Khadeem BJ.
    I should have had a saver but didnt.
    Well, you didn’t need the money today Super result with Orbaan made all the better because you sussed the plan.
    Quote Originally Posted by barjon
    Well, you didn’t need the money today Super result with Orbaan made all the better because you sussed the plan.
    Cheers Jon.i dont get over excited when I watch one of mine win but today was different.i did do some shouting today.
    What a plot (fiddling barsteward/genius)
    Early one for saturday.

MICK McHUGH 510 donc 16/1 hampered last time or would have been closer.
    Lots to look forward to tomorrow.after the week I've had anything tomorrow is a bonus.

I would really like to see STONE OF DESTINY 140 get us head in front again but maybe winning the portland again is the aim.
    I did Dark Shot at 33s.just a longshot.
    I've also done Microsonfire 10/1 because Probert rides instead of Stone of destiny.

I put up CEMHAAN 10/1 earlier in the week.
    I've done Sir Rumi 11/2 300nm eyecatcher in the duke of cambridge along with Cemhaan. Hasnt shown much since though.
    AZURE BLUE 11/4 335nm was a serious eyecatcher last time.
    Two in the 455 thirsk
    BROKEN SPEAR 14/1 5th in the Lincoln
    ZIP 16/1 5 places skybet. Time it won again.
    GIOGIOBBO 435d 10/1
    MICK McHUGH 510D 16/1 hampered last time
    MR TYRELL 615L 10/1 back to the aw.been running well.
    STREETS OF DYEN 230G 28/1 7 PLACES SKYBET.
    Been chasing but is a better hurdler.bit of value in a tough race.

STEWARDS CUP.

WHENTHEDEALINGSDONE 33/1 now around 8/1
    SUMMERGHAND 14/1 well hcapped
    ZARGUN 50/1 not without a chance on RP ratings.
    ABOVE 50/1 been running well.

BUT,the one I really need is TABDEED 33/1
    I've got this in a £1 ew dble with ORBAAN 28/1
    I dont know if pricewise or Kealy has tipped it but it is only 11/1 with a couple and the best price now is 22s.
    Needs to break better.

Good luck with whatever you back.
    140 goodwood oh the pain.
    Stone of destiny should have won that but I had to settle for 4th 18/1.
    And what a run from my longshot Dark shot 3rd 50/1 lost it in the last 20 yds.the ups and downs of goodwood
    [QUOTE=Outsider;bt849]Lots to look forward

BUT,the one I really need is TABDEED 33/1
    I've got this in a £1 ew dble with ORBAAN 28/1
    I dont know if pricewise or Kealy has tipped it but it is only 11/1 with a couple and the best price now is 22s.

So,so close.