View RSS Feed

Bits and Pieces

Goodwood Day 2

Rate this Entry
Goodwood Day 2

1:50. I’ve been watching the development of Mugader as he gained his handicap mark over inadequate distances (1m2f) and then a “nothing expected” first handicap run over not much more (1m4f). Came good in his last run winning over 1m6f. Has a St Leger entry, so this is probably the distance for him. Not convinced the drop back to 1m4f will suit, but will be guided by the market. 20/1 early price didn’t last long, took some ew to four places @ 15/1 (wh) down at 10/1 with b365 atm. Might have some more tomorrow.

5th wouldn’t you just know it

2:25. A 14/1 winner after my opening entry in the first Noted in Running thread I have an emotional tie to Primo Bacio which has used up a good chunk of those early winnings. She has been campaigned at the highest level without further success, but she’s down in grade a bit, got her ground and showed some glimmerings of better in the last couple of runs. I’ll waste a bit more money on her, but only fun money. EW to a few places if I can get it.

Nothing much better from PB, not unexpected

3:35. Won’t even try to think of anything beating Baaeed and will just watch, hoping for yet another jaw dropping performance.

Not jaw dropping, but coldly efficient

A quiet day bettingwise.

Updated 27th July 2022 at 8:18 PM by barjon

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments