View RSS Feed

Outsider

Fridays thoughts

Rate this Entry
Too much racing again and a lot of small fields again.
John Egan complained about this earlier in the week in the RP and said it is ruining racing,and I agree.

235 epsom tomorrow.
OH THIS IS US 15/2 as I've said before this horse is so well hcapped.
Won on this day last year at epsom in a stakes race when it was rated 16lb higher.has ran well in 2 of its last 3 races where both times the winner was Boardman who I particularly like.
Also in the same race I'm doing LA TRINIDAD 25/1
I thought this ran a decent race the time before last but then disappointed. This long straight should suit and if he gets going earlier then he could shake them all up.
445e I've done 3.
MYKONOS ST JOHN 12s has been in fine form recently and this 7f should suit well.
DARKNESS 13/2 has been running well all season and was slightly hampered in the Victoria cup.
And of course I have to do ORBAAN 10/1 but I would have preferred him to have run in the 235 over a mile.

Elsewhere I think PEERLESS is overpriced at 16/1 in the 620B
Got outpaced but ran on well last time.i put it in my alerts then and hes been 2nd 3 times at Bath.hopefully he can improve on those runs.

ANGELS LANDING 10/1 812G steps back up in trip and the jockey won on it over this distance.

I think my best bet is OH THIS IS UP but I am worried about La Trinidad.
Incidently O'Meara runs Hortzadar,could have run Orbaan.and Hortzadar is 4lb worse off with La Trinidad for a lenght on there running 2 races ago,

Good luck.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I thought that about Orbaan and the 2.35, too. How strange they should opt for 7f. After all, he would've got in the 2.35 with a nice weight.
    I hope oh this is us is ok after seeming to go wrong.
    Good run from La trinidad 28/1 places and from Orbaan beaten by a 80/1 and a 25/1
    All the rest were disappointing.
    I just don't know what's going on with Orbaan (does anyone? Does the trainer?)

The ride he got was simply steward-worthy, don't you think? It seemed that the jockey was content to just siit there until it was too late and even when he got the horse going, he didn't really apply any pressure to speak of.

Dreadful, I thought. Mis-judged at best, not ridden to gain best possible position at worst.
    It seems like that he has to be ridden like that.but did disappoint though.