View RSS Feed

Marb

My cheltenham festival best bets and interests.

Rate this Entry
My best bet of the meeting. Fakir D'oudaries, Ryanair. The prices I've obviously considered. I like his chance a lot over 2M4F. I'm just waiting for confirmation he'll run in this race, rather than the Queen Mum.

If he ran in the Queen Mum that would mess me right over. I've taken 10/1 NRNB, so won't lose anything, but he's my strongest fancy of the meeting, I need him in the Ryanair.

Next best, Goshen, Champion Hurdle.

My best each way(s), in the boodles handicap, Zoffenien. Shortening all the time in the betting market and will surely start shorter on the day.

He races off a very handy mark plus he's right in form, only 1lb above his Irish mark... can go very close.

I'm also very sweet on Fils D'oudaries in the Paddy Power Plate, for young Joseph O Brien. I've taken 20/1 on him with William Hill, but it wasn't NRNB.

As with Zoffenien, Fills Doudaries is perfectly weighted, while likely to improve more for going into a valuable handicap.

Blue Lord in the supreme novice hurdle, who may improve significantly on better ground. I've taken a chance at 16/1 that connections will target this race now, although there's also a chance they will run him in the County Hurdle.

Admirals Secret in the Ultima. He's an improving chaser who finished well over 2M4F the last day behind Two For Gold and Aso, form which looks up to scratch. Now stepped up to three miles hopefully Admirals Secret can run into a place, picking off rivals, (from his usual held up race position).

Come On Teddy in the Pertemps Hurdle. A likeable sort, improving with a reasonable weight too. I see some money for it tonight so it looks like he could start one of the market favorites. He must have a big chance on the day. Good luck to forum member Flaggers with the horse he owns Perfect Man.

Botox Has in the Coral Cup who has a excellent record at this track Cheltenham, with form figures of 211. I think we should forgive him a few average runs the last few times. He's a horse who had the classy Allmankind behind him on his last winning performance around here. His mark has slipped to 142 and he could well prove ahead of that mark here.

Didero Vallis each way in the Kim Muir. He showed his true ablilty the last day and may now relish a chance to run in a big handicap chase at Cheltenham.

I have backed Chatham Street Lad in the Marsh. I hope he has a good place chance.

Right, that's about my lot. Good luck all.

Updated 14th March 2021 at 12:41 PM by Marb

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Some decent ones there mate.
    For what it's worth my ew nap is MIDNIGHT SHADOW 20/1 for the plate on thursday.
    Best of luck mate. I'm sure a few will follow you on Midnight Shadow. He looks to have a very good chance.
    Edited
    Updated 14th March 2021 at 12:44 PM by Marb