View RSS Feed

Marb

Fancies for this Saturday, Ceserewitch Day

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by Marb View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Marb View Post
I've been through the Coral Sprint at York this Saturday. It looks a minefield of a race but one who has definately caught my attention is Tranchee, who is having a much better season this summer, having changed trainer to David Loughrane's yard.

Tranchee won nicely the last day at Doncaster so is coming in here in top form, and his second placing to River Nymph, with Owen Burrows future winner Danyah back in third reads really well.

Tranchee was only receiving 1lb in weight off River Nymph that day, and maybe Tranchee will turn out to be a better horse over six furlongs which he'd get this Saturday. At present he is entered in a Group two on Friday but hopefully he will be taken out of that tomorrow morning.
Tranchee declared and shortened up from an opening show of 20/1 a few days ago. He could start single figure prices on Saturday.

Jim Crowley is on board Reshoun who I think has a good each way chance. I guess a lot depends on how good the market leaders turn out to be. If Reshoun is at his best, (and as mentioned before, he does come good late in a season) , then 25/1 is a decent price for an each way flutter.

I'll stick with Brad The Brief in the 1.00 Bengough Stakes who could improve further. Martin Hartley rides him.

Elsewhere on Saturday, I'm hoping Some Chaos will get back to form at Chepstow, where he will be carrying a low weight taking on Ballyoptic and co in the 2.47.
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments