View RSS Feed

Outsider

Cheltenham ante post

Rate this Entry
I've done NOTWHATIAM 33/1 for the pertemps hurdle.this is my bet of the week.when it fell in a qualifier at Cheltenham I was in the process of backing it in running as I thought it was going so well.
He finally qualified under a nice ride to finish well into 4th and has had a couple of runs over shorter which leaves him on a very nice mark.
Ever since HARDLINE ran a funny race I had it in mind for Cheltenham and when Elliot said the ankle was the probable race I took 25/1 nrnb and since the Le Rich isnt running now it's a lot shorter.
I'm still not certain what race it's running in but I've done DISCORAMA nrnb for the 4miler 14/1i think theres more to come from this horse.
I did ROMAIN DE SENAM for the Browns but he doesnt look like getting in.
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I will follow you in nearer the time on those Outsider. None of us can pick all the winners ourselves ha.
    Updated 1st March 2019 at 12:30 PM by Marb
    I've done BOUVERIE 33/1 for the grand annual.

Trained by Nicholls last year and started 10/1 for this race but got brought down at the 2nd fence.nowed trained by Ben Haslam but still owned by JP and 3lb lower this time.
    Could run in the Browns instead,but its NRNB,so if he does I will reinvest.
    10p ew super Heinz.
    Notwhatiam 16/1 pertemps
    Camelia de cotte 12/1 jlt
    Bouverie 33/1 grand annual
    Band of outlaws 6/1 fred winter
    Discorama 8/1 nh chase
    Hardline 9/1 arkle
    Rather be 20/1 browns

£13 million.
    Skybet limit £500,000

I can dream.thats what it's all about.
    I've got to do BOUVERUIL 33/1 for the Browns as hes still in it after the decs today.its NRNB on both races.

Rather be has been taken out of the browns.
    MITCHOUKA 33/1 county and m.pipe

Gordon elliot dark horse.ive looked at its last race a few times and there were a lot of horses you could take out of the race.mitchouka finished 3 from last.but I'm not sure if it was on the job.raced on the outside most of the way.i cant resist a elliot outsider.
    I like the look of your bets on Hardline, Discorama and NotwhatIam, you've got some great value looking at the current prices. I will follow you in on at least two, (I like Lalor in the Arkle). Good luck.
    Updated 10th March 2019 at 4:17 PM by Marb
    Cheers marb,I'm very happy with my bets,all I need now is a winner which is easier said than done.im under no illusions as i know how hard it is.
    I've done THOMAS DARBY 130 with skybet money back offer,but i feel the going has gone against it.my other two in the race are BRANDON CASTLE and GRAND SANCY but it's a wide open race.
    I've done a couple in the ultima and my main one is NOBLE ENDEAVOUR.i realise this could be just a warm up for the National.ive took D O's advice and backed it for the National but i think hes too well hcapper to miss him tomorrow.
    I never thought i would go against BUVEUR but i cant get the fact he got beat by verdana blue out of my mind.i was really impressed with apples jade and I've had my free bet 365 bet on her,of course LAURINA could spoil the party.basically it's just a race to savour.
    I've had a bet in the close but I've no strong feelings.
    Not been a good week so far with a few near misses.
    But Thursday is my main day and NOTWHATIAM,Bouveruil or romain de senam could help save my week.
    I've done Didero callis 410 also.venetia William's (stablemate of Gardefort)she has a good record in this race with big prices.Something Wells was particularly satisfying at 33s.
    I need Paisley park in the stayers and I've done Road to respect in the Ryanair's.
    Good luck.