View RSS Feed

Outsider

P/L threads by outsider

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by Outsider View Post
A bit of a dilemma tomorrow in the 725k COSMELLI runs again.he did me a good turn last time winning at southwell at 33/1.
Went up 8lb for that.has only had 9 runs,(i dont know if he ran before in another country though,because his first run in this country he had a mark of 103)on his 3rd start off 99 he ran in the northumberland plate at 100-1 and finished 8th btn about 3L which was an eyecatching run.
Now the dilemma,is this just another run to put him spot on for another crack at the plate at the end of june or is he better over this shorter trip.
I feel i have to back him at the price,20/1 but i could be lending the bookie some of my money.
A couple of others interest me as well.3 yrrs ago,it doesnt seem that long,callum shepherd had his first big saturday winner on tv and the expression on his face when the photo was announced was a sight to behold.he won that day on NOBLE GIFT from FIRE FIGHTING and wont go down without a fight.fire fighting is 8 lb better off so you cant rule him out.
Since that dayy fire fighting as run 48 times and noble gift 26 times.
So its 1pt ew at 20/1 COSMELLI.
I have 9 alerts for tomorrow.but im not sure about some of them.
EARCOMESTOM 805s 1pt ew 12/1
SCRUTINY 540A 1pt ew 8/1
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments