View RSS Feed

yorick

Day II at Chletenham

Rate this Entry
Top class sport. How thrilling was that?!

With the bookies kept at bay, it turned out not such a bad day’s betting for me. A miracle, I call it.

Tomorrow has us flummoxed already, of course. An extra difficult card, I think. The first race? well I just don’t know. I’ll throw ew darts for two: Black Op and Brahma Bull.

I’m not feeling that this is the best RSA we’ve ever seen. I’m left clutching at straws, it seems. I’ve just been looking and looking and I suppose I’m to be convinced that many of the field will be the sort of stayers that are needed for the race.

Elegant Escape may well find conditions that suit him fine what with going and course in his favour. I’m thinking that I’ll be looking for a gutsy, doughty stayer and I’ve decided to go for an ew stab at Ballyoptic. I fear that EE is a live threat. At the odds I’ll do both ew.

The Coral Cup is never a race I’ve flourished over but I do like the look of Mount Mews who, I reckon, will be suited by the trip.

I’m impressed by the times being put up by Min and I feel inclined to have an ew pop. You never know, he might even drift to 4’s That would be nice. I wonder if Altior will enjoy the ground as much as something with a little more good in it.

I don’t care an awful lot about the Xcountry affair. I’ll throw a couple of bob ew at Urumqi, probably.

In the Fred winter I am definitely drawn to Gary Moore’s Eregon De Chanet. I do like the look of his run behind the top class Apple’s Shakira over c/d in November on the soft. He was beaten 5L that day by Gumball and I reckon if that horse was in this race with 11-2, he’d be a decent bet alright.

If I was to bet on the NH flat, I’d have a punt on the same colours as Singlefarmpayment: The Big Bite. He’s won twice, could be anything.

2.10 Ballyoptic ew
2.50 Mount Mews ew
3.30 Min ew
4.50 Eregon De Chanay ew

1.30 Brahma Bull ew Black Op ew
4.10 Urumqi ew
5.30 The Big Bite ew

Good luck.
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments