View RSS Feed

Denman

Still Game.......

Rate this Entry
Sorry for my absence, I have had some health issues and life changes which have taken their toll but pleased to say I'm not put out to grass just yet and my head stable lass also known as the wife has helped me get back to the track.

Well the Jumps Season is well under way and I see Thistlecrack heads the market for the Gold cup at 4/1 which is pretty skinny given the performance of both Cue card and Coneygree yesterday jumping wise, all adds to the debate and excitement I suppose but I would urge anybody to wait until no run no bet prices are available given the fragility of these wonderful animals.

I am now self employed and work from home part time and back horses part time to help boost the income, which indeed brings its own challenges but I have to say it never gets dull.

its funny I was looking around a few online "tipsters" and when you see a)what they charge and b)the prices the claim they are getting it really is a **** take, I am not a big punter by any means and in fact my biggest bet is £100 e/way but the amount of online firms that will only give me an sp or restrict is amazing so I wonder how these gurus do it? although in this regard I can recommend Black type as they seem to be the best of a bad bunch.

I will post a months worth of my bets here with some reasoning and hopefully I can turn a profit especially as Christmas as coming and the Head Lass deserves a nice break somewhere.

Todays bets-
uttoxeter
1.35 lilywhite gesture 15/8 generally
3.45 charisma king 4/1 generally

Exeter
4.00 Double treasure 15/2 various e/way

Cork
2.00 mick the boyo 8/1
2.30 emcon 6/1 another rebel 9/1

punchestown
12.30 after rain 4/1

Good Luck if you play and I welcome any interaction or questions