• Section Widget

• Categories Widget (Show All)

• Recent Articles

• Recent Blog Posts

barjon

Donít Back Drifters

Donít back drifters is a mantra that was hammered into me when I were but a lad. With the impetuosity of youth I mostly ignored the advice until I finally conceded that the win rate for my drifters...

barjon Yesterday 7:19 PM
    barjon

Chester False Running Rail

Itís not news that the draw bias at Chester heavily favours the low numbers, but less so than it was before the false running rail was introduced some years ago.

Less obvious is the effect the...

barjon 9th May 2021 10:45 AM
    barjon

Saturday 8th May

Put Bounce the Blues into the Noted in Running thread, but Dreamloper and Fall of Rome were others of note and were added to my tracker.

Albaflora and Inchicore...

barjon 8th May 2021 7:30 PM
    Marb

Victoria Cup 2021... On A Session a value price

On A Session is a really interesting contender in the Victoria Cup tomorrow. He won his first two career starts abroad in May 2018. He then went to Ireland where he popped up to win a handicap...

Marb 7th May 2021 2:46 PM
    barjon

Jumby

Delight and disappointment in equal measure at Punchestown yesterday. Chacun Pour Soi made the heart sing, but Envoi Allen and Monkfish were damp squibs. Mind you, Colreevy flashed across the screen...

barjon 28th April 2021 9:16 AM
  • Recent Forum Posts

Outsider

York Races

I think BRIAN THE SNAIL 18/1 is worth a go tomorrow.seems to handle all goings.been running well in stakes races.on sporting life they had him running

Outsider Yesterday, 11:53 PM Go to last post
    Slim

In Memoriam (Racing People)

https://player.vimeo.com/video/336870466

Slim Yesterday, 11:34 PM Go to last post
    Slim

Why did he retire so young? Looks like 39 from what I've read.

Slim Yesterday, 11:30 PM Go to last post
    Desert Orchid

Hearing of any death is difficult enough but somehow when it's before their time it's all the harder. I couldn't tell you what age he was but it doesn't

Desert Orchid Yesterday, 10:56 PM Go to last post
    Slim

York Races

I've been to the Dante meeting 3 times. The year the weather was terrible I gave up betting on day 3. I didn't do the 3 days again after that. It is a

Slim Yesterday, 10:39 PM Go to last post