• Section Widget

• Categories Widget (Show All)

• Recent Articles

• Recent Blog Posts

barjon

Goodwood

Been a bit of a mixed bag for me so far. Migration was a good start only for a plunge on Berkshire Shadow to go awry. Similar the next day with Nagano starting things off only for a plunge on Vadream...

barjon Today 10:10 AM
    barjon

Rising Stars

Three horses ran over last week or so with performances that had class stamped all over them. Iíll be surprised if they donít rake in a few good prizes between them.

Yesterday, in the Class 1...

barjon 18th July 2021 10:39 AM
    barjon

Thank Goodness.

I was hugely impressed with Mutasaabeq in his opening shot this season and it was no surprise he was supplemented for the 2000 Guineas where he finished a respectable, if undistinguished,...

barjon 16th July 2021 7:58 PM
    barjon

Newmarket Saturday (again)

Well, youíd better believe Mr Ed Impressive performance by Starman and on that showing he looks the cream of the crop. For a minute I thought Art Power might hang, but he ran very well again. I...

barjon 10th July 2021 5:00 PM
  • Recent Forum Posts

G-G

TV coverage

As soon as retired. I was gutted. No chance of getting out there to see him where can usually get a look at most studs in this country. Getting on now

G-G Today, 5:13 PM Go to last post
    G-G

TV coverage

[QUOTE=Desert Orchid;759217]That and the interminable fawning over Emma Banks.

I mean, who the fvck is Emma Banks anyway? Does he get free

G-G Today, 5:11 PM Go to last post
    HawkWing

What are you backing Today? Part 2

Isn't Ben Dundee the wrong price at 8/1 for the 6.40 at Galway. Finished ahead of a few that are half his price in the plate. Wouldnt trust any of the

HawkWing Today, 5:01 PM Go to last post
    Marb

The 2021 Longshot Thread

Goodwood 3.40 Barbill

A freaky type who I once thought was an Ayr Gold cup type but can run a huge race at big odds sooner or later. In fact

Marb Today, 4:12 PM Go to last post
    Colin Phillips

Glorious Goodwood 2021

Well done, all.

Colin Phillips Today, 4:07 PM Go to last post