View RSS Feed

Marb

York Ebor Meeting 2020 Day Three

Rate this Entry
I am seriously hoping for the dead eight runners in the Nunthorpe tomorrow as Moss Gill (E/W) will out run the odds of 50/1 (Hills) to possibly get a place depending on how the big three do.

A few may remember when I mentioned Moss Gill the last day, especially Danny who thought it needed better ground. It's definately a big if, but if one or two don't run their best races Moss Gill I believe will run the race of his life, having shown a real liking for York both last season plus on his most recent run in a listed race. I cannot see him out the first four let's put it like that.

You simply never know what may get scratched as a non runner before the race. Let's hope the racing gods are with me on this bet. Its a shame there wasn't an extra runner in there now as a little bit of insurance against it happening.

The same comment applies to the handicap later on the card where there's eight runners again. Mick Channon trains an interesting filly called Dalanijujo (E/W) who likes to race prominently as she did when winning first time up in a maiden. Maurice pointed this out as a good attribute to have here at York. This horse didn't do a lot after that win but has returned to form the last twice, racing prominently or tracking leaders once again. I reckon she will love stepping up in grade and the progressive trajectory looks good now carrying a featherweight.

Updated 20th August 2020 at 6:24 PM by Marb

Tags: tips Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments