View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Racing league Thursday

430 Windsor

SPRING BLOOM last time this ran it never got a run along with Alligator alley (won next time) and never came off the bridle.
    7/1 bet365 is too big.

700 Gateway girl 10/1 this horse was one of the easiest winners I've seen.highly tried since and looks as though this 1m 2f is within its capabilities.

A couple on Wednesday with chances
    Super cub 500gp 7/1
    Clenched 240w 9/1
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Sunday 28th August 2022

I have to be doing this, surely:

Indian Creak - 1.50 Goodwood 7/1 Ew

I noted him making lovely late headway three runs ago at Goodwood in a 5f race where he had Atalis Bay just behind him, getting 8Lbs from that one.

On the strength of that, I put him up for the Gt St Wilfred. The draw did for him that day.

He's back at Goodwood where he ran that time. He last won over 6f at Windsor by 2 1/2L off a mark of 85. Tomorrow he's off 87. Doable. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Sundays interets

TIPPY TOES 335 baden baden 7/1
    Poets dawn 205b 6/1
    Rogue bear 215y 7/2
    Special mayson 435y 25s into 12s.
    Two past eight 115g 25/1

All alerts
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Saturday 27th August 2022

I seem to have gone days without a really strong fancy: the racing just isn't throwing anything up.I got a nice 9/2 winner yesterday from my alerts but wasn't really sure about the bet tbh.

It's the same today. Two of my alerts go: Groundbreaker (18.05 Winds) and Regal Reality (18.35 Winds) but I'm not sure about either of them. Groundbreaker looks like it's out of his class and I'm not sure at all the RR will like the ground.

My other two alerts are good old Orbaan ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Saturday selections

LEZARDRIEUX 450R 14/1 now 10lb below last winning mark.

Summerghand 315 nm 7/2 won it last year and still the one to beat.

SUPER CUB 450C 8/1 caught my eye last time,

INDIAN SOUNDS 345B 11/2 running on well when 5th in the jump jockeys nunthorpe before trying to lead next time.

RHOSCOLYN 225g 9/2 has been running well but without a claimer he still mightnt beat Orbaan.

In the irish Cambridgeshire I've gone for a longshot ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast