View RSS Feed

Marb

Chester

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by Marble View Post
The "Foxy Bingo Fur Ever Friends Handicap" at Chester on Saturday looks an interesting betting heat.

Mark's Johnston's pair head the market. Lake Volta ran well the last day. Poets Society won at 20/1 at York.
I guess the question is: How reliable are those two horses? Both in terms of maintaining that high level of form that they showed last time and carrying their respective weights. I'm prepared to take them both on, with AL ERAYG, at 16/1 with Boylesports. This former Qatar-owned horse, scored on his first career start in 2016 over at Maisons Laffitte, when beating the formerly trained Andre Fabre horse Repercussion (rated 101). Al Erayg was then beaten a shortish odds a couple of times in 2017 in France, before leaving F-H Graffards yard for Tim Easterby's (after being gelded). This is his first start for Tim Easterby. He's been off the track for 390 days, but showed he can win first time out in France, and is on an exploitable mark (93). I'll be having more on in terms of stake than I usually would. The horse at the very bottom, Documenting, is probably overpriced. He may run into a place, but Al Erayg, (with the low draw), looks much more appealing.

In Marb we trust
Tags: al erayg Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments