View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Cambridge Handicap Newmarket Saturday..Jack to prove the Point

Saturday Newmarket 2:10 - JACK'S POINT ran the race of his limited career the last day at Goodwood, not that long after being gelded. I can't emphasize enough how important having 'the snip' is to some horses. He was beaten at short odds in lesser races as a novice, so it looks like connections have found the key to bringing out the best in him. There is still some 12/1 left with Ladbrokes and Corals. Good luck.

Updated 6th June 2019 at 11:21 PM by Marb

Tags: newmarket
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Epsom Derby Day Advice and Tips

I genuinely think as a punter, there are some great betting opportunities today. I'll go race by race.

2:00
    I reckon owner Hamdan Al Maktoum could have two big winners today, the first being ALKAAMEL

2:35
    I've always believed ANNA NERIUM (NAP), is a very good filly for beating the colts and geldings in the 3 year old handicap at Newmarket early last season. She can win this.

3:10
    OH THIS IS US can turn around his second placing ...

Updated 1st June 2019 at 11:14 AM by Marb

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Romanised to bastardise Lockinge opposition.

Money for him in the betting market today. Clearly a good horse on his day. 14/1 taken

Updated 18th May 2019 at 11:18 AM by Marb

Tags: romanised
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Kamikaze to Lord it

A danger to all at Newmarket tomorrow (3:15). Don't miss the 22's with Joe Coral.

Updated 17th May 2019 at 2:57 PM by Marb

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Prime Time for Prime Venture

Prime Venture can land the Bet 365 Gold Cup at Sandown later for Evan Williams and Adam Wedge. Any rain would boost his chance significantly. 25-1 taken.
    Categories
    Uncategorized