View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Dream on :)

Down Royal 3:55 Liffeydale Dreamer ...Win and Place 16/1

This mare's gone to a fair price. She only recently turned four years of age so still has plenty of mileage. She had a good win last year on the flat, with clear preference for good ground. She should encounter decent ground again here. She wasn't beaten far in 5th place the last day at Punchestown, which was a return to form. It puts her there with a live each way chance. The handicap mark is nothing to complain about. She'd ...

Updated 29th January 2019 at 12:19 AM by Marb

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Betfair Hurdle Sat 9th Feb Leoncavallo Each Way

One piece of form that looks smart, is Leoncavello's third placing at Galway behind Sharjah. Richard Newland's horse wasn't beaten far, so a mark in the 140's doesn't look bad. Sharjah could go up to the high 160's after the Irish Champion. Bedrock was fourth that day. Bedrock has form which ties in closely with Sharjah. Leoncavello is good value at 33/1 with Bet 365 and Betfair on the above evidence. He will be coming back from a break after getting turned over at 1/2 in a novice chase though. ...

Updated 6th February 2019 at 3:31 PM by Marb

Tags: leoncavello
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Christmas funds booster thread

Quote Originally Posted by Marble View Post
    Ho Ho Ho. My own form has been hit and miss so far this jumps season, but at least better than what I was doing on the flat in the summer. My nap for The Festive Period, is called The Sweeney, who should be running at Ascot on Friday (3:05). He has some cracking placed form, which ties in with some good horses through collateral formlines. Looks like this race is the perfect opportunity for The Sweeney to do the business. He is a very, very well handicapped horse, and he has good form too, which
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Christmas funds booster thread

Ho Ho Ho. My own form has been hit and miss so far this jumps season, but at least better than what I was doing on the flat in the summer. My nap for The Festive Period, is called The Sweeney, who should be running at Ascot on Friday (3:05). He has some cracking placed form, which ties in with some good horses through collateral formlines. Looks like this race is the perfect opportunity for The Sweeney to do the business. He is a very, very well handicapped horse, and he has good form too, which
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Solomon Grey

How many lengths was Solomon Grey behind Ifthecapfits again? What is Ifthecapfits rated now? My point being, overwhelming evidence tells me Solomon Grey is one hell of a well-handicapped horse on 135. If the Skelton yard have Solomon Grey fit, and ready-to-roll this season, he will win a Tote Trophy or a County Hurdle. Mark my words. Provided they don't go novice chasing.
    Declared for tomorrow's 2:10 at Doncaster. I'll be massively disappointed if he doesn't hose up. He only needs

Updated 24th January 2019 at 11:21 PM by Marb

Tags: solomon grey
    Categories
    Uncategorized