View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Saturday 30th March 2024

All that studying and getting my bets ready - ruined with Musselburgh off.

I don't know about you but all this rain, rain, rain has left me just diluted, I'm afraid. TV racing from Meydan and Cork? No thanks.

Just one choice left.

Picanha - 2.40 Haydock 6/1 Ew

Picanha has only had 8 races under rules, 7 over hurdles so is inexperienced for his age (10). LTO, his first race for nearly 2 years, he was held up (best ridden this way) going ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Easter Saturday

A lot of poor performances on Friday but Fivethousandtoone saved my day.

Tomorrow's hopefuls.

FAYLAQ 335m 25/1 is a frustrating horse and hasn't won since 2019 but has been an eye-catcher many times and it's about time he repaid his followers.
    ENEMY AT THE GATE 415C 4/1 is in my alerts
    JUDICIAL LAW 240H 15/2
    ZARZINI 300M 5/1
    LOVE DE VEGA 225M 13/2
    BALLYGEARY 205H 8/1
    TOP VILLE BEN 315H 9/1

GOOD LUCK.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Ante post ew patent

Irish national. Yeah man. 10/1

Topham trophy. Lounge Lizard. 25/1

Grand national. Stattler 40/1
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Could it be a Good Friday

Plenty of good prize money on offer.£17000 for a class6.

GREATGALIAN 440N 12/1 was my a/p loser in the Lincoln along with AL RUFAA 205L 11/2 and both run on friday.
    HEATHEN 130L 16/1
    FIFTYTHOUSANDTOONE 335 N 9/1
    BALDOMERO 240L 9/1
    ALLIGATOR ALLEY 350L 12/1

on w.hill 5 out of the 6 are top rated.
    I've used my epic boost on greatgalian so the 12/1 becomes 18/1 on the win part.

Hopefully get a good run for my money.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Questions, questions

It’s a bloody long way from Lucinda Russell’s yard to Newbury racecourse so how come El Elefante is contesting the Grade2 mares race when she has been found out in two Class1 races? And if she has a good chance how come she has drifted from 9/2 to 8/1 this morning? Mmm.

Why has the £175,000 Regent’s Stroll not been seen out since such a promising bumper start at Ascot last November? Nicholls answers this by saying that he always had today’s high value bumper at Newbury in mind and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized