View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. P/L threads by outsider

Quote Originally Posted by Outsider View Post
    A bit of a dilemma tomorrow in the 725k COSMELLI runs again.he did me a good turn last time winning at southwell at 33/1.
    Went up 8lb for that.has only had 9 runs,(i dont know if he ran before in another country though,because his first run in this country he had a mark of 103)on his 3rd start off 99 he ran in the northumberland plate at 100-1 and finished 8th btn about 3L which was an eyecatching run.
    Now the dilemma,is this just another run to put him spot on for another crack at
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. P/L threads by outsider

DEDUCE 610H 1pt ew 10/1
    BELATED BREATH 505N 1pt ew 11/1
    GOLDEN STEPS 445a 1pt ew 10/1
    GREY DESTINY 335A 1pt ew 16/1
    A nice profit today of 10.8 pts thanks to belated breath winning at 14/1.
    Deduce 4th,golden steps 3rd(only 7 ran thanks to a nr) and grey destiny 33/1 was a close 5th.
    P/l 194.58pts+
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Haydock Saturday early brainstorming session

I've been looking at The Silver Bowl handicap at Haydock this Saturday. I might have found a blot on the handicap, in the shape of Soldiers Minute, but this depends on the reliability of a form line. Last September, Soldier's Minute was fourth in a listed race at Doncaster behind Tip Two Win.

After second placing to Saxon Warrior in the 2000 Guineas at Newmarket, Tip To Win is rated 117 now, while Soldier's Minute current handicap mark is only 93.

Updated 23rd May 2018 at 4:24 PM by Marb

Categories
    Uncategorized