View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Newcross Irish Ceserewitch

I said a lot about this horse on the anti post thread on the main forum. He should run really well.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe, The Each Way Clincher

The Japanese have the best 'long shot', 'each way', or back-to-lay in running horse, in the shape of Clincher. His best runs abroad have tended to be in valuable Group 1's, as opposed to Group Two's and Three's. He can place on firm or soft ground, so conditions somewhere in the middle, like good or good to soft should be perfect. I'd forgive and forget the last run, as it was unlike his usual consistent self. He made most of the running before stopping a furlong or so out. However, I fancy he will ...
  3. Cliffs Of Capri a Challenger

I like the look of Cliffs Of Capri in The Challenge Cup this Saturday. This has good course form, having won a class 3 here at Ascot in July, was then a staying in fifth behind Ripp Orf. He does look one of the better handicapped horses in the field and looks open to plenty of progress. Seems like Jamie Osborne has two good cards to play with him having Raising Sand in the race aswell.