View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Squealer again.

Well, Squealer wins again today (20th Sept) and he didn't beat much, I would've thought. He did it well enough (was odds-0n to do so) and I shouldn't think the handicapper will put him up by much. What? 2-3Lbs?

We'' see. He was rated 91 today. He'll go further in time and may improve for it, too. So 94 would be nice.

Updated 20th September 2022 at 7:56 PM by yorick

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Super Saturday

It could be, but Sad Saturday might be favourite at this time of the season. My mind is half on the jumps now and I’ve already seen one to start the notebook off.

Letterston Lady won the bumper very convincingly at Newton Abbot yesterday and Sean Bowen struggled to pull her up afterwards. She had won earlier at Worcester in similar fashion and I can’t wait to see how she takes to hurdles.

Anyway, back to the flat today.

Phantom Flight 1:55 Ayr 6/5 atm. ...

Updated 17th September 2022 at 11:25 AM by barjon

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Thursdays alerts

So many,unbelievable.
    Give it some teddy 540p 10/1
    Lezardrieux 142p 4/1
    Love is golden 300a 11/1 (what's the story 7/1)
    Little muddy 225a 8/1
    Mick McHugh 520a 15/2
    Angel's landing 615nc 8/1
    Nurseclaire 535y 9/1
    Strike red 815nc 7/1
    Amanimeras 715nc 16/1
    Young fire 645nc 12/1
    Stone of destiny 845nc 9/1

Some decisions to be made.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Wednesday 14th September 2022

Squealer won well for me lto after having run well previously in a listed event.

Magic Fox - 3.27 Beverley

dwelt in the stalls when Squealer won but was making nice headway once the penny had dropped. This race is a cl 5 maiden and that last run makes me wonder why she is 8/1 for tomorrow's race. Unless the soft ground is her undoing, she looks to have a cracking chance here.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Fag End

We’re just coming into the fag end of the season where hopes are dashed by horses gone over the top or thwarted by horses suddenly appearing out of left field to win their winter fodder. It’s a horrible time , but the saving grace is that the jumps are just around the corner. Can’t wait

The quandary is that the flat notebook has lots in, with bets a’plenty even though the risk of trusting them is increasing fast, whilst the jumps notebook is empty with no bets as a consequence. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized