Blog Comments

Well spotted, very unlucky!
    Well, Lucinda knew what she was doing, El Elefante had just moved marginally into the lead when she fell at the last.

Regent’s Stroll was working hard from two out, but showed plenty of strength in the finish to leave them cold in the last half furlong. It was a good performance.
    Alas indeed!

Poor me, eh? Heheh
    Alas poor Yorick.
    Just watched the race and a couple of thoughts:

perhaps, after all, the ground may have ridden too soft and, perhaps more telling, it looks to me that some eye-wear might help this one. He does travel and jump nicely but seems to find little when asked.

Lastly, I should mention the breeding, which points to marathon trips. So, little lost with my small interest, although it would be nice to register a winner now and again lol.
    Not surprised, given the amount of ground he was gifted by the starter.

The whole of racing is run by clowns, it seems, mate. Nice return for you, eh?
    I have to say AFADIL was the best 5th place i've had for a long time.
    Well, Grey Dawning and Teahupoo were nice, but Brighterdaysahead gave it all back to the enemy. Hey ho, on to the next.
    I did get a bet on Ballyburn in the end, courtesy of B365 evens. I think it was the performance of the meeting so far and it’ll need something special to challenge it. Stay Away Fay hugely disappointing, but the market called it and Giovinco ran surprisingly well. Tricky Dan did it again with Langer Dan unfortunately without me.
    Updated 13th March 2024 at 10:54 PM by barjon
    Well,first street and Maxxum are NRs and the x country cancelled so that's my Wednesday ruined.
    Oops! Not paying attention, hadn’t realised Jonbon taken out. Not surprised, Henderson’s runners have been terrible Luccia aside.
    Updated 13th March 2024 at 5:34 PM by barjon
    Nicely done, BJ. Gaelic Warrior the pick of the day for me. That's a champion Chaser in the making, don't you think? It'll be fascinating to watch El Fabiolo tomorrow.

Thought Nara was unlucky in the 4.50.

Well done again, mate.
    Updated 12th March 2024 at 11:00 PM by yorick
    Stumpstown was very disappointing. I don't know if he was sulking cos he couldn't race prominently like he usually does but that wasn't his true runn8ng.
    Big Loser for me.
    Did get some of my losses back with Bet365s offer of evens on State Man.i wonder how much that cost them.
    Lossiemouth was impressive.
    I backed 4 in the boodles one was 3rd and one fell and bought my other 2 down.you know it's not your day after that.

It's hard to know what to make of Hendo's horses.you can't back them with confidence can you.
    Which is a pity because I like 2 of his in the coral cup.
    I will have to back MAXXUM 250.with sky going 8 places. Will have to wait until tomorrow or take SP as he's only 28s and 50s with other bookies.
    It's hard for me to get my head round that he's almost topweight in a race like this.
    Venetian Williams is a trainer I can't fathom out.shes running one in the Grand Annual that looks like it should run in the Plate and runs frero banbou in the Plate that should be in the Grand Annual.
    I like TEESHAN in the bumper.10/1 looks good.wide margin points winner and did it well last time.
    Saint roi 450 and sa majeste 250 in an ew double.
    Blimey, that was a good day with four winners albeit that GW was a cover for JPR One.

Take outs - Mystical Power came over the last looking every inch a winner, but look novicey just getting outstayed. Lot more to come there, I think. Similarly with Lantry Lady who ran very well into fourth for one with so little experience.

Henderson must be a worried man - aside from Luccia who ran a fine third in the CH all his runners were woeful.
    And you, mister.

I see the rain continues to fall. Heavy come the first race, eh?
    I've done Mordor in the boodles 50/1 Gordon Elliot.
    Ran well first run excuses since.but it's

I've done
    State man
    Lossiemouth
    Ballyburn
    El fabiola

With Stumpstown
    With Statler
    With sa majeste
    3 accies
    Good luck mate.
    I hope I get my enthusiasm back as I'm demoralised at the moment.
    Paul O'brien on First street wtf.only a 3lb claimer on Maxxum and Frero Banbou looks like running in the Plate instead of the GA.ive usually got horses marked out for the hcaps but this year I'm stumped.the plate,Kim muir.county and m.pipe I haven't a clue.
    I've done a couple in the county that mightnt get 8n.
    Let's see how tomorrow goes.
    Cheers, mate. Yeah, he toughed it out after losing his place before the Pond Fence, didn't he.

H de G ran a lovely race, too. Not the best jumper but loves that hill.

Good day's sport. (except from Palace conceding late - AGAIN! Grrrr)
    WD with ROA, that was a game win
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast