View RSS Feed

Bits and Pieces

Just thoughts from time time.

1. Sir Rumi cheers up the day

Well, after getting miserably wet Sir Rumi cheered me up despite incurring Pam’s wrath sorting it out over breakfast. Even better got back too late from dinner for Call Me Ginger race so avoided the decision thanks to not wanting to get another earful from Pam.

Nothing tomorrow unless the market shouts for Auria who showed a lot of promise last time out, although she’s up in class, up in distance and faces meeting her victor on the same terms for a 3 length beating. Will be interested ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Walking in Wales

Enjoying a break this week walking on the Gower which is lovely and quite quiet. Only Wednesday and already knackered. Can’t resist keeping in touch, of course, and one I’ve been waiting for runs today Sir Rumi in the 3:45 at Haydock. At the same time I saw that Call Me Ginger was running in the 8:15 at Hamilton. Here’s a horse that owes me a lot so do I live with the evidence of the disappointments or look to get it back since he’s a big market mover this morning. Not ‘til tonight so I’ll muse ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized