View RSS Feed

yorick

1. Chelt III

10 minutes ago GOUGHIE* likes this QuoteEditlikePost Options Post by YORICK* on 10 minutes ago

Another thrilling day but money was hard to come by for me. Some good runs but just not good enough.

Elegant Escape ran a really good race and in his second season, he could well improve to dine at the top table, as they say.

Min looked a bit green, strange to say but may be with another summer on his back he could challenge ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Day II at Chletenham

Top class sport. How thrilling was that?!

With the bookies kept at bay, it turned out not such a bad day’s betting for me. A miracle, I call it.

Tomorrow has us flummoxed already, of course. An extra difficult card, I think. The first race? well I just don’t know. I’ll throw ew darts for two: Black Op and Brahma Bull.

I’m not feeling that this is the best RSA we’ve ever seen. I’m left clutching at straws, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Roar

It’s here.

All in all, I’ve a very quiet and uninvolved season. At one point I decided to rein back on the betting and see if I could rekindle my enthusiasm at all. Well, I have and it’s been the relaxing that has done it for me. So now the festival is here it’s all good.

What hope do we have? On the face of it there might well be four ‘good things’ go in tomorrow but you know the festival….Annie Power. Still, I suppose you can only say it as ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized