View RSS Feed

Outsider

1. Scottish national day

In the Scottish National I cant really see beyond KITTYS LIGHT
    3lb lower than when 2nd last year.stays well.1st
    I've also done Empire steel and Threeunderthrufive4th as I always back them.
    Before Cheltenham Nicholls said Threeunderthrufive was too high in the weights off 150.got dropped 3lb and now Nicholls says it's still 8lb too high.i think he will want a drop in weights and then get him ready for the Hennessey.
    I've also done MIGHTY THUNDER 25/1 won it 2 yrs ago ...

Updated 22nd April 2023 at 8:30 PM by Outsider

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Friday at Aintree

In the 210 I have to stick with No Ordinary Joe 10/1
    Ran well at Cheltenham and if it's got over that run then it shouldnt be far away.

In the race after the Topham I've backed BLENKINSOP 30/1 ew on the exchange.
    I cant understand why it's running in this instead of the 3 mile hcap where he would have had a good chance off 131.
    Got to find a bit on figures but is progressive.

Topham chase is just as hard as the National.
    BURROWS SAINT has ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. A look at the Grand National

Its lottery time again.how do YOU try and pick the winner.
    Will weight tell?
    Will they stay?
    Are they good enough?
    Is age a concern?

I bet Ted Walsh is absolutely fuming at the weight Any second now as been given and rightly so imo.there shouldnt be an aintree factor these days.
    Although there is a 4 week gap this year I'm still not sure that horses that had a hard race will be recovered enough.
    Horses that were well beaten in the race before ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Lincoln

I've been looking at the trends and some surprises.
    As mentioned on the Lincoln thread horses 5 and over drawn above 17 dont win over a mile at donny.
    Which rules out 3 of my 4 a/p bets
    MONTASSIB 14/1 BOARDMAN 40/1 BOPEDRO 50/1
    horses ridden by claimers are another negative which rules out my main a/p bet
    EMPIRESTATEOFMIND 33/1 and MAJESTIC and TOSHIZOU
    Horses over 6 havent won since 1998 again Bopedro and Boardman.
    One stat will have to go this ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Government wealth warning

Start of the flat in Ireland so who knows what is going to win but I'm always willing to have a go.
    325 Irish Lincoln.
    A.McGu8ness has 9 of the 27 and the 2 of his I like are star harbour and no more porter and I also think carrytheone has a good chance with a 10 lb claimer
    Star harbour was 2nd to comfort line last year(8lb better)and carrytheone was 5th and is 13lb better off with star harbour and 21lb with comfort line.
    Carrytheone has only run twice since.
    On ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized