View RSS Feed

Outsider

1. One for saturday

Only one horse interests me tomorrow and that is ADMIRAL D 235Y
    10/1 but I did put it up on the a/p thread and took 14/1.
    This horse has caught my eye on a few occasions running on over 6f and tomorrow 8s 7f and a drop to class 3.
    It has dropped 4lb after its last 2 runs and if it wants to run again against the big boys then it needs to go up about 7lb.
    I can forgive him its last run as it possibly came too soon.
    Hes got a bad draw tomorrow but he usually drops ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Saturdays feast

Saturday isnt the best day for having a bet but we all do it and there is some good races.

In th dash at 3 something I've done ALLIGATOR ALLEY at 20/1
    I would think this race should suit.at last years meeting it led at this distance in the 6f race.
    In the 6f race (last race) I'm going to take on the good thing Mr Wagyu as my way of thinking is now it's got a good mark why ruin it for 38 grand.he was 5th in the wokingham last year then went to ireland and won €60000 ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Ante post for saturday

I know its risky and I should wait to make sure they are running but at the prices I cant help it.
    ALLIGATOR ALLEY 20/1 DASH
    NOMADIC EMPIRE 25/1 last race sat Epsom.
    GRACE ANGEL 12/1 3YR DASH.

all ridden by Jason Watson.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. York Wednesday z

The 225 is worth 20 grand so are the top 10 horses going to be trying when the wokingham next month is worth 97 grand.
    MR WAGNU is getting to be well hcapped. Ran a good 3rd at the curragh off 103 last year and 5th in the ayr gold cup.but I would be disappointed if it won this and ruin its mark.
    BIELSA and stablemate GIS A SUB are both well hcapped along with my old favourite GULLIVER.
    GHATHANFAR runs york very well and the drier it gets the better.ive done 3.
    SILVER ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Saturday 29/04

I have to stick with KITTYS LIGHT took 5/1 and hope hes got over last weeks exertions. Had a saver at 16/1 on ENRILLO.now 8s and poor value.
    I'm hoping HEWICK can win tomorrow. The heavy rain today was a negative but hopefully he will be ok.
    The 345 haydock is a good hcap and BOARDMAN 6/1 must have a good chance of following up last years win.9lb higher but all the ones he has form with are higher.ive also done RHOSCOLYN 10/1 5 places.this horse I'm going to follow this year. Ran some ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized