View RSS Feed

Outsider

1. It's going to be a long day

A few alerts and some old favourites tomorrow.
    I'm hoping to get off to a good start with
    SOLDIERS MINUTE 1220Nc 8/1 hes got a good record on the a/w and didnt run to bad on turf last time.well capable with a bit of luck.
    SPRING BLOOM 505W 13/2 I'm kicking myself has it was 14s earlier.
    I'm not a big fan of Windsor though.
    GHATHANFAR 830D 6/1 consistent sort and didnt get the best of luck last time.
    Those are my main 3.
    Others I've backed are ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The final day of Royal ascot

Only one race and one horse interests me tomorrow and that is the wokingham and MR WAGYU 20/1.
    4th last year off this mark and sure to give me a good run for my money.took 25s,16s and 22s.
    Its record in these races is similar to Summerghand but summerghand has never finished in front of him giving weight away.
    Plenty of dangers and possibly the stiff 6 is against it but I have to stick with it.
    Other races
    MATNOOKH 16/1 was an eyecatcher and got a big P off ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Royal ascot friday

I'm doing 3 races.

230 I like the look of JABARRA 11/2

500 Yoricks Mottisfont is one I've backed and Copy artist
    But the one I really like is BREEGE 33/1 should find this easier than its last 2races.

610 is a minefield isnt it.
    I did ROCKET RODNEY 25/1 in a multiple but when I looked more closely he will struggle to beat looking for Lynda and both will struggle to beat Pillow talk who finished in front of them last and is 3lb better ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Royal Ascot Thursday

Who knows if AMERICAN RASCAL is as good as they think but at 5/1 it's worth taking the chance.

I watched Nick Luck talking to William Haggas and he Nick said do you remember back in march/april when I asked about Desert Hero and you said king George and William said I dont know if he will win but we've got him there.so obviously the plan.must be worth a go at around 22s (coral/ladies 25s).
    When Bertinelli won the last time I thought MR MISTOFFELEES was staying on best and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Ew yankee for Royal ascot on tuesday.

2 yr old races are not my thing but HAATEM caught my eye last time and although it mightnt be good enough to win the Coventry at 33/1 I will risk it.

MITBAAHY king stand I took 100/1 after it took my eye last time and now 25/1 and I hope he gives me a good run for my money.
    Drawn bad last time.

CALLING THE WIND 500 12/1 Spencer didnt get the best of runs in the chester cup and it's been dropped a pound plus young Billy Lochnane takes a further 3lb off.
    Categories
    Uncategorized