View RSS Feed

Outsider

1. Stewards cup and others

The race I've been waiting for has arrived.
    As I'm sure you all know by now that I'm in big (for me) on MR WAGYU at 33s,28s,25s and 16s.the stable is flying at goodwood with 3 winners and a 2nd from 4 runners.4th
    Ben Linfoot as put it up on sporting life and basically says everything I was going to say.
    Won the consolation race in 2021 on soft and did it quicker than commanche did in the cup and carried more weight.
    A middle draw looks good.
    I've had savers on ...

Updated 5th August 2023 at 5:16 PM by Outsider

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Saturdays

If SUMMERGHAND is trying ,and you cant be certain with the stewards cup coming up but off this mark I'm hoping they try as I took 16/1 earlier in the week which I put up on the a/p thread but which is now defunct.
    ZARZYNI is one I have a saver on.

In the 300 ascot I'm sat on 100/1 and 66/1 for ORBAAN but a bit disappointed that Crowley rides.
    FRESH,BIGGLES and BARADAR are all big dangers obviously.
    This is more FRESH's distance.
    BJ puts up MONTASSIB ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Decisions,decisions

I have so many alerts running tomorrow I dont know which way to turn.24 in total.but not 24 races.
    145 ascot I have 5 running.
    Whenthedealingsdone, Zarzyni,badri,vintage clarets and call me ginger.
    I thought ZARZYNI ran a cracker in the dash and is 10lb below its last winning mark.had a saver on WTDD and an ew bet at 33s on call my ginger.

Bunbury cup.400nm
    BIGGLES 12/1 taken earlier.beat everything on his side at ascot but no match for the high numbers.Ryan ...

Updated 15th July 2023 at 7:11 PM by Outsider

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Saturdays selections

The 225s is worth winning and I've done INTELLOGENT 14/1 and a win saver on my old favourite ORBAAN 33/1
    Intellogent got dropped 4lb to a hundred for his run in the hunt cup where he dwelt.
    Last year I put this up for the hunt cup where he was 2nd at 40/1 off 105.
    205h I've done a horse that is in my alerts TORRE DEL ORO 25/1 steps up in trip.
    315H widely competitive as expected.
    I have a few alerts in this Sir Rumi,Euchen glen,sheer rocks and Toshizou.they keep ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. One for sunday

300 curragh .
    Big 5f hcap the Rockingham

LOVEDAY 18/1 5 places.

I put this in my alerts when an unlucky 8th at the curragh off 90.
    Tomorrow hes off 83.
    A few of my old favourites in it like master matt,laugh a minute,big gossey
    Billy Lee has jumped ship to Tawaazon but this horse has been ridden by a claimer so is up 7lb plus no claim so is in fact 12lb higher.
    Loveday is 10lb better with big fossey and 15lb better with sad siren. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized