View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Saturday Dec 3rd(I think)

Some nice racing again and I do like watching horses go over the National fences so the Becher chase is one race I look forward to.
    I read Dave Nevison on racing tv and he said it was so competitive that he could have a short list of 10 and still wouldnt be confident of getting the winner and I agree.
    DOMAINE DE L'ISLE ran 4th last year beaten 22L and is 15lb lower this year.i thought this horse was going to make a national horse last year.i didnt think he ran badly last time and he ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. And its Saturday again.

I like the way Yorick does his blog but I'm not as educated to do the same.
    There are some good races tomorrow for some excitement and we get to see if Constitution hill regains his ability.i took the risk earlier in the week and got 2/1 and 6/4 so I hope it works out.
    well,that paid for the day and some
    The whitbread (coral cup)looks look being exciting.i was surprised to see Yorick didnt mention LOSTINTRANSLATION.
    I know hes 10 yrs old now but he was useful earlier ...

Updated 26th November 2022 at 10:06 PM by Outsider

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Saturdays fun

Some good racing from a viewing point but not for betting purposes.
    I want to see CONSTITUTION HILL show us he his the best hurdler.
    From a betting point of view there are some tricky races and I'm always aware that some may have bigger future targets so I aim to keep stakes low.
    KILTEALY BRIGGS 315A 33/1 is my main bet of the day.
    Jamie Snowden has been in form and won the PP gold cup with GA Law last week and took KB out of that race and another 2m 5f race and runs ...

Updated 20th November 2022 at 4:37 AM by Outsider

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Saturday/sunday

I put DEYRAAN DE CARJAC up at 25/1 on the paddy power gold cup thread along with GALAHAD QUEST 16/1 and both have shortened.
    Deyraan caught my eye a couple of times last year and is now well handicapped and I'm hoping for a big run tomorrow.

My biggest loser this year YOUNG FIRE 12/1 is running at Lingfield tomorrow and is 3lb out of the hcap but is still 6lb lower than on turf.
    I still think the Lincoln could be the long term aim.
    Steps up to a mile tomorrow ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. A bit of interest for sunday

Nothing special I dont think but having a bet for interest.
    12.50 S
    I put HASTY PARISIAN in my alerts with a note 2m 4f.
    Ran in a chase last time and now back over hurdles and 2m 4f.
    8/1 looks fair.

1.15 navan Loveday 25/1 Billy Lee usually rides but I think hes suspended and they have a girl riding claiming 10lb so I dont know really what to expect.
    327N I have to do 2 in this
    WHISKEY SOUR 33/1
    WILLSEE 50/1

I backed ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized