View RSS Feed

Outsider

1. One for tuesday (so far)

INDIAN SOUNDS 650C 10/3

Ran on from bad draw in the jump jockeys nunthorpe.

Kicking myself for missing 9/2 earlierl

That was a good finish but unfortunately mine was 5th btn less than a length.

Updated Yesterday at 7:36 PM by Outsider

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Clipper logistics....York

Ante post isnt everyones cup of tea but if the price is right I cant help being tempted and I've been tempted.

YOUNG FIRE 66/1 skybet

Orbaan won the golden mile easily from Blue for you with young fire 8th but didnt get the best of runs and was right on their heels.

Orbaan went up to 95 from 87 and will go up again.
    Blue for you went up 3lb
    Young fire got dropped 2 lb and could get dropped again after saturdays run.

If Blue for you ...

Updated Yesterday at 2:35 PM by Outsider

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Early one for sunday

CELTIC EMPRESS 615 H 18/1 boosted to 20/1 betfair

A bit unlucky at Ascot in the Kensington palace.stepped up to 10f last time and tomorrow back to a mile with Holly Doyle booked.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Shergar cup day Saturday

It's usually produced some exciting finishes .

I've done EMMA JANE WILSON 16/1 to be top jock and win the silver saddle as I feel hher 5 rides all have decent chances.

The 135 is a stakes race for hcappers.theres not a lot between them but my best friend ORBAAN has a 5lb penalty.
    He has been beaten this season by both BOWMAN and GWEEDORE over 7f and is no better off at the weights.
    Orbaan went up 9lb for winning the golden mile and surely they dont want ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Sunday

ON A SESSION 410G 6/1 has won off higher and on soft.

I have to do TIPPY TOES 255C14/1
    I dont know what Mark Johnson has in mind for this horse.
    It got hampered more than once at ascot before running on late.although he finished out of the first ten he was only beat about 3L.
    They then ran in a race he couldnt win and another stakes race.hes been dropped from 98 to 97 so maybe they are trying to get a further drop.on the ascot showing he ought to be able to win ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 92 1234561151 ... LastLast