View RSS Feed

Outsider

1. Sunday

ON A SESSION 410G 6/1 has won off higher and on soft.

I have to do TIPPY TOES 255C14/1
    I dont know what Mark Johnson has in mind for this horse.
    It got hampered more than once at ascot before running on late.although he finished out of the first ten he was only beat about 3L.
    They then ran in a race he couldnt win and another stakes race.hes been dropped from 98 to 97 so maybe they are trying to get a further drop.on the ascot showing he ought to be able to win ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Thursday to Saturday

Been a good week so far so no pressure.
    Got some nice a/p prices so something to look forward to.

I've done 4 tomorrow

CLENCHED 700E 11/1 took my eye first time up before disappointing steps up to 7f.8 runners so sure to be a NR so they can save on a place and a rule 4.very disappointing. Slow away and never got involved

JESSIE EVANS 505G 11/1 had this horse on my radar for a while.4th last year and ran well on the flat last time.ran a cracker.10 ...

Updated 28th July 2022 at 8:48 PM by Outsider

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Ew lucky 15 for early next week.

IMPERO 450 GAL MON 11/1 NR
    PROTAGANIST 150 G TUES 11/2 NR
    TIPPY TOES 550G TUES NR
    HEWICK 640GAL WED 12/1......1st 16/1

Impero finished well in the apprentice derby but is drawn 14/14

Protaganist finished 4th last time but got hampered more than once

Tippy toes finished 11th at Royal Ascot but was seriously hampered but ran on really well.11th but only beaten 3L.finished last in a stakes race last time.

Hewick ...

Updated 27th July 2022 at 7:13 PM by Outsider

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. A couple for friday I like

Too many small fields aren't my cup of tea and I like a couple but a small field and poor prices
    MR BIG STUFF 450A 2/1
    LA TRINIDAD7 555Y 3/1

but 2 I like at good prices are
    AMBER DEW 825Y 25/1
    LEZARDRIEUX 625Y 16/1

amber dew hasnt got the best of draws again but has dropped 6lb in the ratings.ran a decent race behind Harry three a race Marble as highlighted and quite a few have run well since.
    25/1 seems a decent price.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Ante post

I was reading the sporting life website and saw Matt Brocklebank had put 2 up for goodwood so I thought I would have a look and put some early thoughts up.
    The problem is some of the prices are diabolical but there are a couple that are better than the rest.

TACTICAL 20/1 for the International with bet365.earlier in the season I thought it ran a good race although beaten and R.Moore wasnt hard on it.it then ran a good 6th at Royal ascot before running well over a mile in a ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast