Blog Comments

Not surprised, given the amount of ground he was gifted by the starter.

The whole of racing is run by clowns, it seems, mate. Nice return for you, eh?
    I have to say AFADIL was the best 5th place i've had for a long time.
    Well,first street and Maxxum are NRs and the x country cancelled so that's my Wednesday ruined.
    Stumpstown was very disappointing. I don't know if he was sulking cos he couldn't race prominently like he usually does but that wasn't his true runn8ng.
    Big Loser for me.
    Did get some of my losses back with Bet365s offer of evens on State Man.i wonder how much that cost them.
    Lossiemouth was impressive.
    I backed 4 in the boodles one was 3rd and one fell and bought my other 2 down.you know it's not your day after that.

It's hard to know what to make of Hendo's horses.you can't back them with confidence can you.
    Which is a pity because I like 2 of his in the coral cup.
    I will have to back MAXXUM 250.with sky going 8 places. Will have to wait until tomorrow or take SP as he's only 28s and 50s with other bookies.
    It's hard for me to get my head round that he's almost topweight in a race like this.
    Venetian Williams is a trainer I can't fathom out.shes running one in the Grand Annual that looks like it should run in the Plate and runs frero banbou in the Plate that should be in the Grand Annual.
    I like TEESHAN in the bumper.10/1 looks good.wide margin points winner and did it well last time.
    Saint roi 450 and sa majeste 250 in an ew double.
    I've done Mordor in the boodles 50/1 Gordon Elliot.
    Ran well first run excuses since.but it's

I've done
    State man
    Lossiemouth
    Ballyburn
    El fabiola

With Stumpstown
    With Statler
    With sa majeste
    3 accies
    I hope I get my enthusiasm back as I'm demoralised at the moment.
    Paul O'brien on First street wtf.only a 3lb claimer on Maxxum and Frero Banbou looks like running in the Plate instead of the GA.ive usually got horses marked out for the hcaps but this year I'm stumped.the plate,Kim muir.county and m.pipe I haven't a clue.
    I've done a couple in the county that mightnt get 8n.
    Let's see how tomorrow goes.
    I didnt back MY SILVER LINING today stepping up 5f.doh
    Unlucky with Caius: he ran into one, didn't he.
    Spring Bloom has a good chance doesn't he. I haven't forgotten that run at Sandown.
    As always, GL
    I thought there was some rain expected.
    In last years golden mile he was only about 1L behind the 2nd on g/f so theres hope.
    Rhoscolyn

“We would have preferred a bit more rain. His record tells us that he’s very effective on soft ground and, although he has some really good form on good to firm as well, nearly all of his winning has come when there’s been soft in the description. That’s not looking likely at Leopardstown.”

I think the Goodwood race was the target and they’ll keep him going now as long as he’ll stand it and maybe take his chance in the Ayr Gold Cup if he hasn’t gone off the boil.
    Inbox full!!
    Poor day on Friday.

A few I like on saturday.
    Gaassee 520y 7/1
    Sacred 300 y 4/1
    Rhoscolyn 315g 5/1
    Hortzadar 600r 16/1
    Devils angel 700r 14/1 taken
    No more porter 610c 14/1
    One step beyond 720w 10/3
    Quote Originally Posted by barjon
    Got to fancy SUMMERGHAND with Tudhope back on board, but I dare say something will leap out of the woodwork to thwart him - hope not.
    He looks the part I agree.but at 5s I can let him go.
    You just dont know with Omeara.
    Got to fancy SUMMERGHAND with Tudhope back on board, but I dare say something will leap out of the woodwork to thwart him - hope not.
    Quote Originally Posted by yorick
    At least you saved the window dresser at Woolworths an awkward
    Yes I only offered cos I was sure lol:
    At least you saved the window dresser at Woolworths an awkward
    Quote Originally Posted by yorick
    Well, not the win but he acquitted himself really well and once again you're on it with these big sprint handicaps, mate.

Well done.
    Cheers mate.
    I actually had a short list of 7
    Summerghand was a NR and I had 1st,3rd 4th and 5th.
    And my 2 savers were out with the washing.
    Cant back them all.
    Well, not the win but he acquitted himself really well and once again you're on it with these big sprint handicaps, mate.

Well done.
Page 1 of 22 12345611 ... LastLast