View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Cheltenham 2022 bets so far and early fancies

I had to go back to the drawing board after School Boy Hours wasn't declared earlier. I think the Ultima Chase is a very open race. I mentioned Tea Clipper on this forum after he won his novice chase this season. This came after an excellent season last season when he placed in a couple of high grade handicap hurdles, such as the Coral Cup at this meeting last season.

When you look at his overall profile it is clear he was game as a pebble over hurdles as he never really ran a really ...

Updated 13th March 2022 at 8:01 PM by Marb

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Boxing Day Patent

Market Rasen 2.15

The Lincolnshire National has a relatively small field where Sidi Ismeal might be popular to score again on only his second start over fences, although he is stepping up in class and three furlongs in trip, with a nine pound higher mark in the handicap too.

Cash To Ash has run well the last couple of times but while he may still be fairly handicapped I feel there might be one who is even better handicapped and so Cash To Ash might have to settle for ...

Updated 24th December 2021 at 4:15 AM by Marb

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Champions Day Ascot 2021

I remember Royal Ascot this year I believe it was me and maybe forum member Reet Hard who put Dubai Honour up for a big handicap where he stayed on well at the finish to get a place. He's improved again in group races in France upped in distance so I'd like to see him go one step further although it will tough.

I also think Haggas has a live chance in the shape of Hamish in the opener. He beat a good horse in Hukum the last day and although Hukum wasn't at his best, you'd still have ...

Updated 15th October 2021 at 9:16 PM by Marb

Tags: ascot Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Ante-Post Thread.

I haven't posted on my blog for a while...here goes.

Great Ambassador runs in the 3.15 at York on Sunday, which is a listed race. I'm not sure how that will affect his chance for the Ayr Gold Cup in terms of his rating and possible weight for Ayr?

Coincidently, the horse who was fourth the last day behind Great Ambassador, called First Folio, runs half an hour or so before off the top weight in a six furlong handicap at York.

All things considered ...

Updated 3rd September 2021 at 2:23 PM by Marb

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. York Ebor meeting 2021

I was just looking at the entries for the Ebor.

Live Your Dream is anti post favorite after his last win at Newmarket, over Global Storm (2nd), and previous Royal Ascot winner Amtiyaz (3rd).

I think it's interestimg Live Your Dream was subsequently raised 7lb in the handicap to a mark of 101, where as Global Storm back in second, who was giving Live Your Dream 6lb in weight this day, was only raised 4lb, meaning he'll be three pound better off for the 3/4 length beating ...

Updated 3rd August 2021 at 6:03 PM by Marb

Tags: york ebor Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast