View RSS Feed

Marb

1. The Christmas funds booster thread

Quote Originally Posted by Marble View Post
    Ho Ho Ho. My own form has been hit and miss so far this jumps season, but at least better than what I was doing on the flat in the summer. My nap for The Festive Period, is called The Sweeney, who should be running at Ascot on Friday (3:05). He has some cracking placed form, which ties in with some good horses through collateral formlines. Looks like this race is the perfect opportunity for The Sweeney to do the business. He is a very, very well handicapped horse, and he has good form too, which
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Christmas funds booster thread

Ho Ho Ho. My own form has been hit and miss so far this jumps season, but at least better than what I was doing on the flat in the summer. My nap for The Festive Period, is called The Sweeney, who should be running at Ascot on Friday (3:05). He has some cracking placed form, which ties in with some good horses through collateral formlines. Looks like this race is the perfect opportunity for The Sweeney to do the business. He is a very, very well handicapped horse, and he has good form too, which
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Solomon Grey

How many lengths was Solomon Grey behind Ifthecapfits again? What is Ifthecapfits rated now? My point being, overwhelming evidence tells me Solomon Grey is one hell of a well-handicapped horse on 135. If the Skelton yard have Solomon Grey fit, and ready-to-roll this season, he will win a Tote Trophy or a County Hurdle. Mark my words. Provided they don't go novice chasing.
    Declared for tomorrow's 2:10 at Doncaster. I'll be massively disappointed if he doesn't hose up. He only needs

Updated 24th January 2019 at 11:21 PM by Marb

Tags: solomon grey Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Caspian Cavier Gold Cup Cheltenham Sat Dec 15 (Part Two)

War Sound was catching my eye after Forest Bihan was scratched. However, after looking again, really liking the look of Cepage at 12/1. Venetia Williams also had Aso entered up, who is no mug, but it seems Cepage could be an even better horse and must be there to do the business on Saturday. He has form with some good horses, and the sheer presence of Rather Be and other strong fancies is creating a great price on Cepage at present.

Updated 26th January 2019 at 11:23 PM by Marb

Tags: cepage Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Caspian Caviar Gold Cup Cheltenham

Some cracking value in this race, albeit anti-post value, if you look hard enough. Forest Bihan is winking at me. This fella beat the ultra consistent Cloudy Dream as a novice, before beating another top horse in Simply Ned at Kelso last season, where he was giving away a few pounds in the weights. He fell last time out, but is young enough at seven years of age to bounce back. I think he is very interesting if stepped up in trip for Saturday, on a mark of 150, currently at 25/1.

Updated 9th December 2018 at 9:53 PM by Marb

Tags: forest bihan Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast