View RSS Feed

Marb

1. Eider Chase Newcaste.... West Of The Edge

Daklondike was awesome when winning two starts ago. I was impressed with how he battled back to get up late on in the race. The weight might stop him. Mysteree could return to form, but West Of The Edge is the one who can prevail. He was second in the race last year off a three pound higher mark. He has an excellent win strike rate of about 25 percent. On a really low weight, he will put in a bold effort.

Updated 22nd February 2019 at 11:26 PM by Marb

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Grand National Trial at Haydock - Pobbles Bay a Beauty

I'm sweet on Pobbles Bay. His chase mark has been dropped significantly for a few hard races last season on heavy ground. He had a pipe opener the last day over hurdles, finishing a respectable third. I fancy he'll run really well here back on decent ground off 131.

He was beating horses such as Ibis Du Rheu back into second in his novice handicap chase days; he also beat the quite highly rated Bun Doran who I've backed for this years Grand Annual at the Cheltenham Festival. He's ...

Updated 15th February 2019 at 1:36 PM by Marb

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. My anti-post bets for the Cheltenham Festival

I've backed SOLOMON GREY anti-post for The Coral Cup, although there is a possibility connections may choose the Martin Pipe Handicap Hurdle as Solomon Grey's preferred target. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that I've backed him for the correct race. I've been keen on Solomon Grey as a progressive horse for ages. He was a decent third to a highly rated hurdler, Ifthecapfits a while ago. He came right back to form last time in The Lanzarote Handicap Hurdle at Kempton. The third horse has franked ...

Updated 16th March 2019 at 9:10 AM by Marb

Categories
    Uncategorized