View RSS Feed

Marb

1. Some Chaos in the Ladbrokes (Hennessey) Trophy – Newbury 30 Nov

Michael Scudamore's SOME CHAOS caught my eye as a second season chaser in waiting. You can forgive and forget the last run in a novice hurdle on heavy ground which was his first start of a long season ahead.

Last season he did nothing but improve over fences with a strike rate of 4/6 (or 66 percent in percentage terms) in class fours, three's and a class two.

His form tells me he is probably a 150+ horse in waiting but racing on a mark of 145 and if he made it on the ...

Updated 18th November 2019 at 8:34 PM by Marb

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Monsieur D'Arque a dark improver in the Greatwood?

Connections obviously think he is better than the bare form of his novice hurdle runs on good ground as they wouldn't run him here otherwise. It is his first start this season, perhaps he improved a lot of the summer at home. He is chucked in off a low weight as is the tentative vote each way.

Updated 16th November 2019 at 10:25 PM by Marb

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Remastered to master Cheltenham

Quote Originally Posted by Marb View Post
    REMASTERED in the 3:30 for David Pipe could be a big improver this season. He is 4/1 today to get back to winning ways.

He won on his first start in England in a NHF and then won his novice hurdle.

The three runs since then, most notably his last performance weren't his true showing but they've kept his rating down for a day like today. I feel he'll love the ground and it could be a case of how far...if he gets into a good rhythm.

I wouldn't want to back
    Tags: cheltenham
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Cheltenham 2019 / 2020 Tip

I like Vengeur De Guye from Lucinda Russell's yard in the 2 mile chase on Friday. He races with a very low weight with a five pound claimer.

I reckon it was a career best the last day with top weight. He has the profile of a dark horse upped in class.

Bun Doran is a horse I know about but not for me at that price and I think I have found the right alternative in the shape of Vengeur De Guye.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. What are you backing Today? - Mussleburgh today

Plenty of reasons why Muntadab will win the 3:25 at Mussleburgh tomorrow.

A proper handicapper, dropped to last winning mark (102), and early support in the betting market.

Strongly fancied to run to somewhere near his best here. 11/1 top price at present.
    Tags: muntadab
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast