View RSS Feed

Marb

1. Marble's flat horses to follow in 2020

I have pasted in from various posts on this forum. I will update to add more in due course.

1. Breathtaking Look is a mare I am very keen on seeing again. She improved 20lbs + on her original rating by the end of 2019. The highlight was beating good opposition in the Group 3 Sceptre Stakes at Doncaster when making all which is her customary way of running.

I am happy to put a line through her following all weather defeat. I feel she will prove her Doncaster win was ...

Updated 23rd July 2020 at 3:32 PM by Marb

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Cheltenham 2020. My four key horses plus others of interest.

D

Updated 22nd April 2020 at 10:32 PM by Marb

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Horses to follow flat season 2019

Irish 2000 Guineas third DECRYPT will be a force to be reckoned with when we see him. In his first start in the Group One race at the Curragh, he looked to have a high cruising speed, picking up well to finish third. I'd love to see him in something like the Breeders Cup mile in America later this year, but hopefully there'll be at least one or two races before then.

The Roger Fell trained ADMIRALITY'S form has improved considerably.
    He ran a fine third place behind Vale Of ...

Updated 29th August 2019 at 4:07 PM by Marb

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. My horses to follow for the 2018 flat season

1. COMPUTABLE. Trained by Tim Easterby, he struck me as a horse who improved for being gelded, which he showed when a respectable third at Thirsk last time. He travelled powerfully that day, like a horse who would improve for the run, and if he cannot improve on that rating of 76 this season, I will pack the game in. He's entered at Thirsk on Saturday, where he seems to have his handicap mark unchanged.

2. GOSSIPING ran a creditable second at the Chester meeting last week where he ...

Updated 18th May 2018 at 8:05 PM by Marb

Categories
    Uncategorized