View RSS Feed

Marb

1. Christmas 2019 my horses to follow for the festive period

SOLOMON GREY is a quirky type who has ability but it's a question of when will he finally put it all in.

He notably missed the Cheltenham Festival in 2018 and 2019 when he could have easily ran in handicap hurdles. Had he done so, he'd be rated a lot higher over hurdles and even 7-10 pounds higher over fences too.

His claim to fame was being third behind Cyrname and Altior the last day. He was beaten about sixty lengths, but I always thought he could be a handicap ...

Updated 26th December 2019 at 12:35 PM by Marb

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Christmas funds booster thread. Three strikes and you are out. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Marb View Post
    Each member gets three chances to post a winner, or three different selections. A little bit of reasoning would be good aswell.

Simply post a winner at odds-against..(no 1/10 shots please)..you have three tries to tip a winner...then you can post as many as you want after that.

Remember. This is a funds booster thread.

I'll kick off.

Exeter 2:50 A big fancy for Sustainable Star for me (well, for a mid week race anyway). The horse was a
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Long Shot Thread Midweek Pick

12:30 Fontwell

This is not the type of race I'd usually be interested in. However, we currently have the dead 16 runners so the race is very much an each way betting heat even with a short priced favourite in the line up. The one I am going to back each way at a very big price is PRESENTING LUCINA, who has previously hinted at having ability, been around Fontwell before, and simply looks one that might improve markedly now sliding down the handicap. 33's top price, I'm holding out ...

Updated 9th December 2019 at 8:41 PM by Marb

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Candy looks sweet in Becher

Kimberlite Candy to win the Becher.

A good record first time out. Also potentially very well handicapped. Perhaps the cheekpieces can draw out more improvement too. He was 16/1 yesterday. Now best priced 9/1 as the declarations have been made with Kimberlite Candy carrying 10:4. Get stuck in.

Updated 6th December 2019 at 1:16 PM by Marb

Categories
    Uncategorized