View RSS Feed

Marb

1. Glorious Goodwood Wednesday

Interesting handicaps at Goodwood tomorrow. The first time in a while I've enjoyed studying the form.

1:50 I fancy a very big run from SEINESATIONAL (each way 33/1 Bet 365) who has a win strike rate of about 30 percent (6/21) in smaller races. He is a horse who knows how to win races, still progressing with a great racing weight. He has good track form at Goodwood, is nine pound better off with another rival in Age Of Wisdom, which epitomises how well handicapped Seinesational is. ...

Updated 31st July 2019 at 3:23 PM by Marb

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Probability no problemo in Ireland

The only race worth parting any euro with tomorrow is in the Listed race in Ireland in the 7:25.

Archie Watson's horse Probability won a few races on the bounce a few times ago.

Still young enough and can go well tomorrow at current price of 20/1.

Although he's shortening with some shrewd each way money arriving just now.

Updated 23rd July 2019 at 8:32 PM by Marb

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Horses to follow flat season 2019

Irish 2000 Guineas third DECRYPT will be a force to be reckoned with when we see him. In his first start in the Group One race at the Curragh, he looked to have a high cruising speed, picking up well to finish third. I'd love to see him in something like the Breeders Cup mile in America later this year, but hopefully there'll be at least one or two races before then.

The Roger Fell trained ADMIRALITY'S form has improved considerably.
    He ran a fine third place behind Vale Of ...

Updated 29th August 2019 at 4:07 PM by Marb

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Christmas Eve at Yarmouth

Yarmouth 3.50 I fancy Eve Harrington to score. (NAP)

She is priced up as early favourite and rightly so. However, I feel she could drift to a better price before the off. So hold fire for best odds.

Updated 9th July 2019 at 5:22 PM by Marb

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Salute The Soldier. Sandown. Eclipse Day

Best bet by a long way. The fast track will suit.

Updated 5th July 2019 at 6:30 PM by Marb

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast