View RSS Feed

Marb

1. Midweek Punt

Quote Originally Posted by Marb View Post
    John Oxx and Newtown Anner Stud have a good chance tomorrow night in the shape of Darkened (3/1 early SP) at Gowran Park. I reckon he should be favourite so 3/1 rates a fair price. This could be easy money.

Jockey Niall McCullagh also rides Mountain Fox in the following race who is 10/1 early show, he's never won a flat race but placed three times in last four starts this season and looks ready to land his first victory at a track he knows well.

I might lock up a little
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Arc 2019 discussion thread

Enable is a mare of the highest calibre; according to Oisin Murphy the best since Frankel.

I've no problem with her winning, winning it again next year, the year after; even being the greatest horse of all time for that matter.

But...err... Waldgiest at 16/1, really?

This has strong each way claims.

He gave Enable three pounds at Ascot, was only beaten under two lengths, staying on well in third place.

Enable, Crystal Ocean ...

Updated 6th August 2019 at 6:08 PM by Marb

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Maurice Gheest at Deauville Sunday

Competitive race. All roads lead to Too Darn Hot's form really.

I do think Mr Lupton is a humongous price for Richard Fahey at 40/1 though, never stopped improving the past few seasons, cue a short price favourite to probably win well!!!
    Tags: mr lupton Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Baron Bolt like-lightning at Goodwood

3:40 Baron Bolt back in a handicap could be lethal. The blinkers are on, he's been dropped a few pound in the handicap and his Ayr Gold Cup win represents top class form. 20/1 - what a price!!! :

2:25 Desert Skyline back in a good bit of form and could start much shorter than 12/1.

Also fancy Queen Of Burgundy in 2:10 at Chelmsford at current 8/1.

Good luck

Updated 2nd August 2019 at 8:38 PM by Marb

Tags: baron bolt Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Glorious Goodwood Friday

Friday's Picks (All E/W)

1:50 - Strong form lines to analyse. I can never underestimate the form of a filly who has placed in a big showcase handicap against the colts and geldings so therefore Solar Gold's second placing in the Bunbury Cup behind Vale of Kent (Admirality back in third) reads very well. That was her career best effort. The forecast price of 16/1 looks well worth getting stuck into each way.

3:00 History Writer (NAP, Each Way) can finish in the first ...

Updated 2nd August 2019 at 11:18 AM by Marb

Categories
    Uncategorized