View RSS Feed

Denman

1. Monday Monday.............

Good Morning

A proper National hunt morning this Morning, and Ludlow and Kempton are on the menu ......

Firstly just to re cap yesterdays bets, I was lucky enough to have 2 winners at 6/1 (7/1sp if you are lucky enough to get bog) & 8/1 so that was pleasing

Out 8
    wins 2
    rtns 16
    p/l +8

Although one day win or loose counts for nothing really its the long term that counts, this game has bitten me in the bottom far ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Still Game.......

Sorry for my absence, I have had some health issues and life changes which have taken their toll but pleased to say I'm not put out to grass just yet and my head stable lass also known as the wife has helped me get back to the track.

Well the Jumps Season is well under way and I see Thistlecrack heads the market for the Gold cup at 4/1 which is pretty skinny given the performance of both Cue card and Coneygree yesterday jumping wise, all adds to the debate and excitement I ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Its not the begining its your destination thats important.......

Good evening all

Hope everyone is well?

not the greatest start in the world but enjoyable any way

Stats that matter out 4 wins 1 rtns 3 p/l -1

Form trainers out 7 wins 0 rtns 0 p/l -7

(I don't back these just some useful pointers for us all hopefully)

Denman Bets a non Runner means out 4 wins o rtns 0 p/l-4

Two meetings tomorrow-

Fontwell.

Stats that matter- ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Exiting times ahead .........

Well I am sorry for the delay between blog posts, a lot has happened in a year, and I am now in a position to post on a regular basis and my NH season starts here and finishes at the end of May.

Worcester Tomorrow is the first stop and lets start with some of the stats that matter.

Phillip Hobbs has a 26% strike rate at the track +29.95 to sp with his chasers and in the 5.30 saddles Bincombe 7/1

Peter Bowen is 7/37 +11.88 in chases in the 5.30 he saddles ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Bored so i will put some forward just to watch ........

1.50 gee hi 3/1
    2.20 go teescomponents 20/1 and go shankilo 6/1

2.40 sand artist 5/2
    3.10 lilac tree 6/4
    3.40 al alfa 9/4
    4.40 Olivia 7/1

6.00 sendiym 7/1
    8.00 moon melody 7/1
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast