Blog Comments

Well rather a fizzle than a bang but never the less an enjoyable day

out 7
    wins 0
    rtns 7.8
    profit +.8

Good luck to all

Denman
    Movie legend in the blink of an eye is now 6/1 from 14's that all happened in the blink of an eye

Funny old move I picked it out because of the change of stable and could still be well treated, but it was more price based than anything else, If I where picking up the form book now and seeing 6/1 no thank you sir, as I am typing its now gone 5's monster monster gamble going on here
    Well its a cup of tea feet up and enjoy the day as a 16/1 e/way winner in the 1st means I can enjoy knowing there are 8.2 points profit in the bank
    Updated 22nd November 2016 at 1:28 PM by Denman
    Thanks very much for looking in Fonz my pleasure
    Thanks for the effort Tank! And very well done with those Cork bets
    The winner absolutely dominated, fair play to connections, he just took everything else out of their respective comfort zones, so a lot to like about that, but I'm afraid both of my selections dissapointed but that's life
    I'm on Go tees compliments Denman. Think the bookies have his price wrong.
    Well I didn't have a bet, but watched on as quadriller won and owner occupier finished second, the winner, was sketchy at a couple but in all truth no more so than the rest of the field.

although, I never backed anything its nice to get your eye in. what is it they say practise makes perfect? or does it make even more frustration in this game lol

anyway have a great day all and if you find anything with webbed feet it should run well

Denman
    Thank you both for looking in and your best wishes, i really appreciate that,

Fontwell Today, nothing on the betting front but i am interested to watch the 6.20 if quadriller, has brushed up his jumping he has a very lenient mark to work from for chasing in this particular contest, But OWNER OCCUPIER recieving plenty of weight, had a spin over hurdles here 12 days ago Tom Cannon rides this track as well as anyone could be the answer in what looks a weak contest, you never stop learning ........
    welcome Denman.
    good of you to take the time and effort; wishing you all the best for the new season.
    Look forward to reading your contributions Tank!