The weather

Ian_Davies

Apprentice
It's Whitbread Day, I live in Hampshire, it's gone 10am and it's still only 7 degrees!

I didn't leave the frozen grim North all those years ago for THIS.

I want (Tiramisu) ice cream weather and I want it now.

It's Whitbread Day, I live in Hampshire, it's gone 10am and it's still only 7 degrees!

I didn't leave the frozen grim North all those years ago for THIS.

I want (Tiramisu) ice cream weather and I want it now.
7c near newcastle too and I've just took out some frozen trifle to snack on later. Its lovely eaten half frozen in the summer :p

In Norwich we've been diluted over the winter and spring!

This morning a steady drizzle and NE wind
I've never been to Norwich - in fact, I've never been to Great Yarmouth races (I was invited to be the guest of an owner there on Grand National Day, but kind offer though it was I couldn't face the eight-hour round trip).

I must rectify both some sunny day.

What the F happened to the nice weather forecast for the weekend in the Hampshire area?

Tbf, I wasn't planning on actually going anywhere (standard) - due to my aversion to Bank Holiday traffic and the human race generally - but I was looking forward to pleasant warm weather while I watch the racing feast that awaits.

I've never been to Norwich - in fact, I've never been to Great Yarmouth races (I was invited to be the guest of an owner there on Grand National Day, but kind offer though it was I couldn't face the eight-hour round trip).

I must rectify both some sunny day.
To really spoil yourself, you must book a chalet in Hemsby and get the bus there Ian. I heard Gozzer and Appleby book a twin chalet when they run in the same maiden. It's worth the trip just to find out if you're neighbours.

There are so many wrong assumptions about my value systems in that posting I really wouldn't know where to begin.

Love it.

Speaking of the weather, did anyone see Carol on yesterday's BBC weather forecast?

Nyeuch, nyeuch, Josie...

Norfolk Police have received multiple reports by local residents of a 'massive UFO', currently to be seen hovering in the Norfolk sky. Local RAF/USAF stations were alerted but were quick to assure the public that the object is something identified as 'The Sun', an extremely rare but not unknown phenomenon. Bert Bunn, 96, a life-long Wymondham resident, was untroubled by the sighting. "Nothing to worry about at all, It's old as the hills. Youngsters these days may not know it but, when I was a lad, we'd see it when we was out in the fields stone-picking, spring time"

Back