Give us a tip

You utter martyr - enjoy!
Thank you. And i did.
And i swear the Castleford players were on the vino before the game last night because their second half performance was the worst i have ever seen from a professional rugby league team.
If i was their manager i would have kept them in the ground and they would still be on the pitch even now at 6.47 in the morning. And i would keep them there until at least tonight.
And if i was a Castleford supporter who went to the game last night, i would not have left the ground until they had given me my money back.

:)

Danielle won easily at Wetherby, though I'm not quite sure what she beat, and is certainly bred to stay.

But, talking of breeding, Rubies Are Red is a full sister to Breeders' Cup Turf and Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe winner Found and is bred to come into her own herself at this sort of trip.

I'd be scared of her if banking on the favourite.

Good luck, though.
Danielle backed from 9.4 to 7 on BF for the oaks in the last 2 hours that's 1.54 for every fiver if laying at 7.2 t now

That's assuming you can lay the 7.2 in the size you want, or at all.

Just £1 queuing @ 7.4 when I looked just now.

Fascinating stuff, though, and raises interest in the race - if Rubies And Red can't nick me a few quid, I hope Danielle bolts in for you.

That is always a problem at this time but she was matched for £651.94 and double that at 1.76. These backer use bots and act so quick you can never be sure what is going on.

She's on the drift which amazes me. I am tempted but I have more than enough on so will let it roll

They think it might now be too quick for her and are walking the track.

She needs this run if she's to go to Epsom and if she doesn't run today will go for the Ribblesdale instead - this is according to RP.

I don't think Danielle liked the going and, yes, I was a tiny bit disappointed with Ryan Moore there.

He didn't need to sit quite so far out of his ground for so long and at the business end the filly was initially outpaced and took a while to pick up.

Back