Talking Horses Ante-Post Competition 2023 / 2024 February selections

No-one was able to catch Anadin with Tanlic the only one to add to their score courtesy of Corach Rambler

Congratulations to Anadin and well done to everyone else who managed to get some points (hope you all were lucky with your bets too)

View attachment 3163

Could last year's winner (I think it was Lee (wilsonl) get in contact with Anadin to organise the trophy please

Great work.

If anything though, shows how bloody hard AP punting is as well.

:D

Thank you, quite shocked to be honest and I was more than fortunate with El Fabiolo having a dive.

Thanks for the competition and those who managed a return, I did have Capt Gunness myself at 33's so Wednesday was a Crackerjack Day.

Last edited:
:D

Thank you, quite shocked to be honest and I was more than fortunate with El Fabiolo having a dive.

Thanks for the competition and those who managed a return, I did have Capt Gunness myself at 33's so Wednesday was a Crackerjack Day.

Congratulations Anadin and thanks as ever to New Approach for running it and Grass for sponsoring it again.

After 2 years of the trophy sitting on my desk it's time to let it go so @Anadin, DM me your address and I'll get it engraved and into the post for you. Are you really in Spain ???

Congratulations, Anadin. PM me with your details, and I’ll sort out your winnings.

Thanks as always to New Approach/Faye for her commitment to running the show.

You're not wrong, heavy enough!
Some top names on there and yes, 10 years next year since you held the trophy, maybe an omen 2025.

Back