What are you backing Today? Part 2

Nottingham 2.55

Villemacho 8/1 EW Bet 365

Put half my tank on Galvin who looks a solid bet @ 4/5 Bet365 A 5star*****Bet for me. He won this last year so no reason to think he won't have been readied to win it again

Last edited:
I’m holding my discipline for not entering the fray very well at this point in the season, but I can’t resist a small one on Pure Angel 3.15 Wolverhampton tomorrow, 5/2 atm. Went in my notebook on debut run way back at end of April, but wasn’t seen again until a couple of weeks ago where she looked the winner until Couplet stormed past.

Decent run, but not quite decent enough.

Put half my tank on Galvin who looks a solid bet @ 4/5 Bet365 A 5star*****Bet for me. He won this last year so no reason to think he won't have been readied to win it again

That was emphatic enough. Looked like the runner up my might make a race of it turning in but ultimately had no answers. Can’t believe Galvin went off odds against

Top tipping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
FOX JOURNEY 110N 3/1 real eyecatcher first time out.

Timeform put this up as an eyecatcher tonight.poor draw,soft going and stepping up to a mile were possibly against it.not one to give up on.needs another run to get a hcap mark where is future probably lies.

My thoughts as well.

Fascinating race! The first ar carlisle.

Tommy's Oscar V Geromino

They met along time ago over hurdle and Tommy's Oscar giving ilb came out on top.

Geromino has an abundence of experience over fences having won 4 on the trot and all on good ground

Tommy's Oscar has nil experience over fences but has a touch of class on his side.

If he jumps he wins IMO but only for small money..........a race worth watching hopefully.

Jonjo should land a double at Carlisle but the main bet is Saint David 1/1 who to date word has it he looks worth every penny of the £270,000 they paid for him.

Tommy's Oscar V Geromino

They met along time ago over hurdle and Tommy's Oscar giving ilb came out on top.

Geromino has an abundence of experience over fences having won 4 on the trot and all on good ground

Tommy's Oscar has nil experience over fences but has a touch of class on his side.

If he jumps he wins IMO but only for small money..........a race worth watching hopefully.

Jonjo should land a double at Carlisle but the main bet is Saint David 1/1 who to date word has it he looks worth every penny of the £270,000 they paid for him.

Yes, watching Tommy’s Oscar with interest just to see what his jumping is like.

Another one of interest there today is Azof Des Mottes in the 3:20

Last edited:

Tommy's Oscar V Geromino

A bit surprised to see Geromino now the jolly. It was 11/12/2021 when they met over hurdles with TO giving 15lb + a 5lb claim. TO gives 17lb today

G has made all the last few times but doubt he’ll be able to run the finish out of TO like he has with others. As you say, if TO jumps he wins and 11/10 tempts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was very impressed by Tommy's Oscar who imo will make a much better chaser than he was a hurdler.

His jumping was impeccable....Arkle 33/1 is a stretch but could prove better than the 100/1 CH did.

My one gripe is my effin new bookie restricted my bets to no more BOG.....I have a 80% strike rate with him so it's just a matter of time before he pulls the plug I expect:(

I was very impressed by Tommy's Oscar who imo will make a much better chaser than he was a hurdler.

His jumping was impeccable....Arkle 33/1 is a stretch but could prove better than the 100/1 CH did.

My one gripe is my effin new bookie restricted my bets to no more BOG.....I have a 80% strike rate with him so it's just a matter of time before he pulls the plug I expect:(

Aye, pretty good. Arkle will be too much of a handful though, I think.

Tommy's Oscar V Geromino

Geezuz Jonjo's won but was green as grass and looks like he needs 3 miles already:blink: did ok with the Jonjo double and the single even with 30% deduction

Last edited:
Friday night

6.45 Newcastle-Heretic

Each Way @ 9-1 [Bet 365]

His first race but told a while back had some ability

Gonna chance Al Mubhir at Haydock (4.00). He caught my eye at Goodwood behind Savvy Victory in a small field over 10f and didn't seem to stay in a bigger field the last day at Newbury. Haggas steps in back in trip today on soft ground and 5/1 is acceptable.

Father Jonjo has sent Jonjo O'neil Jnr to ride a 100/1 shot unplaced in the first at Uttoxeter and then he has a 3 1/2 hour wait for his only other mount at the meeting.

Doubt if he'll mind as Mellificent should give the yard their 3rd winner in 2 days.

Stone last turning fpor home in her only run to date she finished like a train to grab 2nd.

The 3rd has run 2nd in a decent race since so she looks worth a bet to put the cream on the cake if your having a good day.

I had my double on and the first leg Yorkshire is up so fingers crossed.,,,,,,,,,,<<<<aftertimer

Matata won as he pleased and looked different gravy to the rest.
Looks like one to follow and could be top class once he learns to settle

Short price or not picking the right ones is what it's all about......the winners just keep coming :)

Last edited:
Back