Thread: trading investment in races....

Thanks

trading investment in races....

I joined this forum looking for investors interested in making money with trading in horse racing at betfair; I'm an independent operator only in pre-live horse races; I have a small office where I carry out buying and selling operations only in English and Irish races, my business is of small risk and my success rate of certain entries and 78% to 87% of my trades; I am profitable in the short and long term and act consistently in my negotiations but I do not have significant capital invested; The investor I seek and to increase my volume of capital by injecting money into the trading account and greatly increasing the volume of participation in the operations; my monthly invested capital consistency is about 15% to 20% of profitability doing trading only in pre-live markets or minutes before the start of the event; my approach to commerce is extremely meticulous and secure, my main focus is the protection of invested capital above all else; if you want to know more about my investment please reply me this message by (MP) or email: (d.brodeur@yahoo.com) with I can show you some videos with my stores and more details and explanations about the investment.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,553 Times in 1,112 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Generally we like people to join the forum because they enjoy horse-racing, and would like to contribute to the debate.

Have you considered The Apprentice, Dragons Den, or perhaps QVC instead??
    Last edited by Grasshopper; 7th December 2017 at 12:09 AM.
    "Beat the price and lose. It's what we do".

SlimChance, March 2018

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Grasshopper For This Useful Post:

littlelad (7th December 2017)

SlimChance
    Quote Originally Posted by vilage View Post
    I joined this forum looking for investors interested in making money with trading in horse racing at betfair; I'm an independent operator only in pre-live horse races; I have a small office where I carry out buying and selling operations only in English and Irish races, my business is of small risk and my success rate of certain entries and 78% to 87% of my trades; I am profitable in the short and long term and act consistently in my negotiations but I do not have significant capital invested; The investor I seek and to increase my volume of capital by injecting money into the trading account and greatly increasing the volume of participation in the operations; my monthly invested capital consistency is about 15% to 20% of profitability doing trading only in pre-live markets or minutes before the start of the event; my approach to commerce is extremely meticulous and secure, my main focus is the protection of invested capital above all else; if you want to know more about my investment please reply me this message by (MP) or email: (d.brodeur@yahoo.com) with I can show you some videos with my stores and more details and explanations about the investment.
    If you're as good as you say you should be able to increase your capital without investment. There is absolutely nothing in this for an investor.

Sorry but I'm out.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimChance View Post
    If you're as good as you say you should be able to increase your capital without investment. There is absolutely nothing in this for an investor.

Sorry but I'm out.
    Ended up on Dragon's Den quicker than he thought.
    "And still they gazed and still the wonder grew. That one small head could carry all he knew.

And that small head knew that Impaire Et Passe would win the Champion Hurdle."

Thanks
    Wow -a golden goose for sale -form an orderly queue.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,482 Times in 2,742 Posts
    Any chance this is an erstwhile contributor experimenting with a new identity?
    Illegitimi non carborundum

Thanks
    Thanked 4,128 Times in 2,052 Posts
    Has been posting the same thread on other racing forums as well

SlimChance
    Hello xxxxxx thanks for contacting me;

Before I show you my proposal let me tell you a little bit about my history my name is David Dimas I am a resident in Brazil I started in the stock market in mid 2008 in my country, I worked for a while as a proptrading in a national brokerage; in early 2012 I met the sports trading market through a friend who had also worked with me in the same brokerage firm, I took an online course and I saw that the market in sports and trading at betfair was very promising, I decided to leave the brokerage firm in who worked and decided to become a freelance sports trader on his own account, during that time I specialized in horse racing trading. I was very much in the market because it was a transaction on the bettrader and geeks toy platform of tape reading, very similar to platforms that operated in the stock market, I had a lot of experience on these platforms so my growth and knowledge was fast; spent some time in mid-2013 in conversations with some participants of an American investment forum in a publication I was invited by an investor vice president of a small betting investment fund called (FUND BETTING USA) the state of Nevada made me a proposal of working as a prop trading remotely from my location in Brazil using my own trading account he provided me with a capital of $ 150,000 dollars and of all the profit he made in the operations he would pay me a percentage on the profit I accepted at the time he me explained that he already wanted to invest in betfair but because of the legislation that betfair did not accept North American bettors, he was prevented by this question; but as I was based in Brazil had no problems with the law, I worked in this way until mid-August this year, it happened that the main investor of the fund decided to withdraw its capital and was informed to redeem and send all the capital that used to work, the fund was closed claiming that by not having more capital available for negotiation they would close the doors this was a great disappointment for me;

after this happened I closed my account at Betfair and decided to take the time to see other options but without success. I decided to look for new investors willing to work in the same way I was working. I started to make publications in some forums about trading in bets, groups of linkedin, facebook and youtube but I'm not sure how to search for new investors I'm not sure if my approach is correct but it was the only way I found it.

here are some guidelines of what I intend to develop:

* I search for silent investors or who can discuss relevant issues
    on trading willing to inject capital into a betfair account;

* all invested capital will be deposited in the account only the monthly income
    will be withdrawn and made the proposed dividends in agreement to be stipulated;

* the capital will be available in the trading account and the owner can request
    its refund when it is necessary;

* two notices per week will be sent to the investor, one before the
    weekly operations and another at the end of the week stating the status and
    percentage of lucos;

* for reasons of capital security investments will be made only in the
    horse racing markets in England and Ireland traders will be made in
    moments before the race or pre-live market, at any moment
    I will do operations in live markets, besides being profitable enough
    risky, I prefer to work and be consistent and profitable.

* the amount of the stipulated income is somewhere around 15% to 20% of the value
    total investment, for security I want to set this percentage value I know
    that I can go beyond this but for safety of the capital the goals must be followed
    at the beginning until it has an agreement between the parties.

on the matter of the commissions this adjustment and done later, if there is interest on your part to want to make the investment;

I will send you via an email outlook in the folder (onedrive) some videos of my trades done a few months;

below follow my linkedin linkin and my skype contact;

https://www.linkedin.com/in/davi-dimas-980925147/

david.dimas8

I thank you for your interest and I apologize for bad English because I'm using google translator;

If you have more questions you can contact me.

Sincerely;
    David Dimas.

Thanks
    thank you for publishing the content of the email that I sent you personally only so the other users can really see what my plan would be like, thank you for that;