Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Newmarket Gallop Reports - Early June

Thanks
    I think it is fair to say that some of Chris' information has been extremely accurate and beneficial. He also put up five horses he was backing a few weeks ago and four of them won.

Clearly he has had issues in the past, perhaps made some wrong choices or possibly just disgruntled the wrong punter.

A lot can happen to a person in a few years that may change their perspective on life. My personal view point is that the forum at the moment is a better place for the input Chris is providing, as Slim has pointed out Chris can't expect punters not to take advantage of early prices if he is putting this information up.

I hope people exercise a bit of caution and no matter what anyone tells you about a horse and it's chances of winning it is your decision to part with your cash, there is always a risk no matter how much of a dead cert it is. However I also hope that Chris' information is genuine and he continues to take part in the forum.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I like to think that I'm a friend of Chris Beek (Flame), first ran into him at Newbury where he was leading up a 2-y-o for Mick Channon. Had a chat, he was very forthcoming and put me on to a winner on its next run. Some months kept bumping into him regularly at the races, especially Bath, quite local for both of us, and soon became what I regarded friends. I became aware of Kachina Racing but the only way that I became involved was when Chris asked me to put up some unexposed horses to follow on the site. I can't remember if they were posted on the site but I do remember his response to my list "too wordy for my taste and I've never fcuking heard of most of them!".

The business referred to on the site that Google guides you to, is not unknown to me but as I haven't been to a racecourse since October 2009 I've never had the chance to speak to Chris about it, if I had seen him I'm not sure that I would have brought the subject up. It saddened me to find out about the whole business.

I always thought of Chris as a bit of a "Walter Mitty" character with lots of ideas of making money from his knowledge and contacts in racing. He was certainly involved with Alistair Lidderdale having been invited into the parade ring when he had runners in a race, on one memorable day I got to shake the hand of Richard Hughes (one of my favourite jockeys). At no time did Chris ask me to get financially involved with any of his projects.

I remember that at that time that Chris wasn't in the best of health, think it was physical rather than the depression he has already mentioned.

I would ask fellow forumites to forgive, if not forget, his past mistakes - we've all made them.
    Ah! but a man's reach should exceed his grasp......

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Colin Phillips For This Useful Post:

Eleanora Duse (30th June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimChance View Post
    Google Chris Beek and make your own mind up what you need.
    Just because you read it in a magazine
    Or see it on the TV screen
    Don't make it factual
    Though everybody wants to read all about it

I'm not going to put anything on a thread on a forum about lies and crap spread about by certain poisonous elements (Or shall I say 3 people with multiple identities) but you can believe what you want, I did give a rats what people say and the fact it ruined my life after a business which was initially very promising went tits up in sensational style because I got too ambitious and early success triggered me to dive in too deep and cause myself financial ruin, it also caused so big business backers substantial losses but none untoward, and losses which despite the company losing and falling to pieces, I have repaid and continued to repay despite being massively out of pocket myself. If people want to make judgement based on lies spread by a few people good luck to them, it's no skin off my back. It's nothing I've not heard before and I'm sure it's nothing I wont hear again. I lost many so called friends, contacts and my business and above all I lost whatever positive element of reputation I had. I know the way I done things with my horses was considered a joke by many and certain people in the industry disliked me, but I never fell out with my staff, and those who knew me closely have stuck by me. Those who used me disappeared but that said more about them than me. The finer points are not for here or anywhere, so believe what you want.

As previously stated I'm happy to post things that people may find helpful or useful, unlike you Slim I am not an internet troll. Any one who wants to go over all your posts will see what an absolute shocking judge you are, no matter how much you suggest otherwise, every post you put on any thread is always negative and you have a habit to talk down on people as if you believe you are sat on some kind of throne. Keep doing it fella, what a sad and meaningless life you must lead if that is your outlook on life, I would rather try and be kind and helpful to those who I can be kind and helpful to.

Like I said I am happy to put up gallops for the use of people on this forum who want them and as posted from day one, if admin or mods would prefer it I didn't I will happily not put them on here if they request. At this point no admin or mod has inboxed me asking me not to post so I will continue posting them for those who want them. If people with an outlook like SC do not want to view them or have a low opinion of me based on lies which could never be proven and all that rubbish, you don't have to read them and can simply ignore.

I won't be saying anything else on the matter.
    Last edited by Flame; 30th June 2017 at 10:29 AM.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Thank you, Chris.
    Ah! but a man's reach should exceed his grasp......

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Phillips View Post
    I like to think that I'm a friend of Chris Beek (Flame), first ran into him at Newbury where he was leading up a 2-y-o for Mick Channon. Had a chat, he was very forthcoming and put me on to a winner on its next run. Some months kept bumping into him regularly at the races, especially Bath, quite local for both of us, and soon became what I regarded friends. I became aware of Kachina Racing but the only way that I became involved was when Chris asked me to put up some unexposed horses to follow on the site. I can't remember if they were posted on the site but I do remember his response to my list "too wordy for my taste and I've never fcuking heard of most of them!".

The business referred to on the site that Google guides you to, is not unknown to me but as I haven't been to a racecourse since October 2009 I've never had the chance to speak to Chris about it, if I had seen him I'm not sure that I would have brought the subject up. It saddened me to find out about the whole business.

I always thought of Chris as a bit of a "Walter Mitty" character with lots of ideas of making money from his knowledge and contacts in racing. He was certainly involved with Alistair Lidderdale having been invited into the parade ring when he had runners in a race, on one memorable day I got to shake the hand of Richard Hughes (one of my favourite jockeys). At no time did Chris ask me to get financially involved with any of his projects.

I remember that at that time that Chris wasn't in the best of health, think it was physical rather than the depression he has already mentioned.

I would ask fellow forumites to forgive, if not forget, his past mistakes - we've all made them.
    Thank you Colin.

I believe that was Bath when Vanadium ran for me and Richard gave him a hopeless ride, not that the horse ever done anything to prove he was anything but a pig.

SlimChance
    Quote Originally Posted by Flame View Post
    Just because you read it in a magazine
    Or see it on the TV screen
    Don't make it factual
    Though everybody wants to read all about it

I'm not going to put anything on a thread on a forum about lies and crap spread about by certain poisonous elements (Or shall I say 3 people with multiple identities) but you can believe what you want, I did give a rats what people say and the fact it ruined my life after a business which was initially very promising went tits up in sensational style because I got too ambitious and early success triggered me to dive in too deep and cause myself financial ruin, it also caused so big business backers substantial losses but none untoward, and losses which despite the company losing and falling to pieces, I have repaid and continued to repay despite being massively out of pocket myself. If people want to make judgement based on lies spread by a few people good luck to them, it's no skin off my back. It's nothing I've not heard before and I'm sure it's nothing I wont hear again. I lost many so called friends, contacts and my business and above all I lost whatever positive element of reputation I had. I know the way I done things with my horses was considered a joke by many and certain people in the industry disliked me, but I never fell out with my staff, and those who knew me closely have stuck by me. Those who used me disappeared but that said more about them than me. The finer points are not for here or anywhere, so believe what you want.

As previously stated I'm happy to post things that people may find helpful or useful, unlike you Slim I am not an internet troll. Any one who wants to go over all your posts will see what an absolute shocking judge you are, no matter how much you suggest otherwise, every post you put on any thread is always negative and you have a habit to talk down on people as if you believe you are sat on some kind of throne. Keep doing it fella, what a sad and meaningless life you must lead if that is your outlook on life, I would rather try and be kind and helpful to those who I can be kind and helpful to.

Like I said I am happy to put up gallops for the use of people on this forum who want them and as posted from day one, if admin or mods would prefer it I didn't I will happily not put them on here if they request. At this point no admin or mod has inboxed me asking me not to post so I will continue posting them for those who want them. If people with an outlook like SC do not want to view them or have a low opinion of me based on lies which could never be proven and all that rubbish, you don't have to read them and can simply ignore.

I won't be saying anything else on the matter.
    I have a link where you admitted to doing your brains betting yet you're on here giving lectures on how to bet. That's what annoys me. Don't post "information" and not expect people who believe you are genuine to bet it overnight or whenever they want to.
    Last edited by SlimChance; 30th June 2017 at 11:05 AM.

SlimChance
    As for the rest of your post about me, I won't dignify it with any comment other than I've never defrauded anyone.
    Last edited by SlimChance; 30th June 2017 at 11:06 AM.

Thanks
    flame....

Any recent gallop positives running today? I feel we backed two nonners yesterday, but only money lent imo, duly tracked...

cheers...

Thanks
    Learn by heart should win but a bit short.
    i only bet Kuiper Belt yesterday, he was too keen in a slowly run race.
    im also not a huge Lanigan fan.

SlimChance
    Can you comment on where the gallop reports are plagiarised from and who's work you are not accrediting?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by moviebuff View Post
    flame....

Any recent gallop positives running today? I feel we backed two nonners yesterday, but only money lent imo, duly tracked...

cheers...
    I backed Kuiper Belt yesterday, was out for the day so came home not knowing the result. I was surprised to see that by balance had dropped, not increased but hey! that's racing. I'll keep to my level stakes & get my enjoyment when they win but thanks for posting them anyway.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Part time punter View Post
    I think it is fair to say that some of Chris' information has been extremely accurate and beneficial. He also put up five horses he was backing a few weeks ago and four of them won.

Clearly he has had issues in the past, perhaps made some wrong choices or possibly just disgruntled the wrong punter.

A lot can happen to a person in a few years that may change their perspective on life. My personal view point is that the forum at the moment is a better place for the input Chris is providing, as Slim has pointed out Chris can't expect punters not to take advantage of early prices if he is putting this information up.

I hope people exercise a bit of caution and no matter what anyone tells you about a horse and it's chances of winning it is your decision to part with your cash, there is always a risk no matter how much of a dead cert it is. However I also hope that Chris' information is genuine and he continues to take part in the forum.
    This seems fair - nothing untoward in any of his posts thus far, although I recall the last time he was here that's how he started off, followed by heavy drifters being put as will win shots.

I'm prepared to keep an open mind as long as the behaviour stays reasonable. Everyone deserves a second chance.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimChance View Post
    Can you comment on where the gallop reports are plagiarised from and who's work you are not accrediting?
    What are you on about, they are my own work. You really are a prick.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by simmo View Post
    This seems fair - nothing untoward in any of his posts thus far, although I recall the last time he was here that's how he started off, followed by heavy drifters being put as will win shots.

I'm prepared to keep an open mind as long as the behaviour stays reasonable. Everyone deserves a second chance.
    pleaese provide evidence of that cause it's nonsense

Thanks
    pleaese provide evidence of that cause it's nonsense
    You know it's not. You were definitely putting people on here away in the past. Perhaps you are just the shyster that slim believes.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Can we ensure the thread is kept on topic guys, I'm sure most know of Chris's past, but unless theres suggestions that money is being requested I'm not sure what the problem is. He is putting up information, no one is telling anyone they have to back any, and if the prices are going too soon, possibly the answer is put them up either late at night or the day they run, but thats not for me to say.
    After the trolls from punters mate did their best (or her best I should say) to disrupt things, I thought things might be civil again

Thanks
    You know it's not. You were definitely putting people on here away in the past. Perhaps you are just the shyster that slim believes.
    That is nonsense.

The only thing people accused me of on a thread here was when I ran a horse called Major Eradicator after a two year break at Wolverhampton, he was backed from 33s into 8s the night before and someone asked me on Twitter if he would win.

Being annoyed he had been punted I replied stating the horse has had a lot of problems and was not fit, hoping it would make his price drift as I actually fancied him.

The next morning he was punted from 7s into 9/4 and I posted on twitter my betting slip of a decent bet at 13/2 which I got torn to shreads over, as I had put the night before he was not fit.

News of that Tweet was then filtered on here where certain people decided to have a pop.

As it happens the horse bled from both nostrils and was nearly pulled up, having drifted on course from 2/1 out to 5/1.

Despite showing a docket where I lost £5000 people were quick to make accusations which were far from true when I had just done my money.

But at no stage did I put anyone away, and I never even posted about the horse on here, it was brought up after the event by usual suspects looking to dig knives in.

So again I wish you would get your facts correct.

As I have politely said, please provide evidence of where on this forum I've put people away ?

I recall only twice saying I thought a horse would definitely win on threads I can see, one being Ibn Khaldun on debut when he ran very green before going on to be a group 1 horse and another with a horse called Know No fear which got beat in a photo at Wolves under Katia Scallan in the forum horses page.

So please if you believe otherwise and can provide the evidence, I invite you to do so.

Thanks
    I can't be bothered digging up posts from years ago under different usernames - but I'm not the only one who remembers it as slims opening post on this thread shows. I suspect we'll find the thread in question has been removed from public view anyway IIRC.

Don't be trying to put people away this visit is all I'm saying.

Thanks
    I can't be bothered digging up posts from years ago under different usernames - but I'm not the only one who remembers it as slims opening post on this thread shows. I suspect we'll find the thread in question has been removed from public view anyway IIRC.

Don't be trying to put people away this visit is all I'm saying.
    I've only ever posted under Flame. I have never and would never put someone away.

Thanks
    I've only ever posted under Flame. I have never and would never put someone away.
    so the old username chrisbeekracing is nothing to do with you then?

However, I'm glad to hear that you wouldn't put folk away. Let's leave it at that shall we?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to simmo For This Useful Post:

Marb (30th June 2017)