Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Newmarket Gallop Reports - Early June

Thanks
    Only playing ES tomorrow but have a little EW on Butterflies here

Thanks
    Wrong one for me there, hope some were on the winner

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFrisk View Post
    Mishari (Andrea Atzeni), Kuiper Belt (Tom Queally), Excellent Sunset (Stevie Donohoe)(Burst Clear) – 7f
    - Three nice colts done a strong piece of work this morning but it was Excellent Sunset who was in control at the end of the gallop, going clear by 3L

He's in the 20:30 at Newbury on Thursday 7/1 with Paddy.
    I'm gonna ask one small favour, if people want to ruin prices on horses, kill markets and get horses to shorten so owners stop them and people do their dough, then go ahead back horses the night before racing where you can get didly squat on. Otherwise please use your head and never bet before 11-12 noon the next day when markets take bets. Backing horses the night before and killing owners prices is the reason for so many non triers, if people decide to start pointing out prices the night before on these threads, I'm sorry but I wont post gallops until horses are running later that day. Regards

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Flame For This Useful Post:

Therightroad (29th June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 2017diary View Post
    Only playing ES tomorrow but have a little EW on Butterflies here
    Good luck backing a filly who has been working over 7f, in a 6f race against her elders. Wouldn't be my first train of thought.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 2017diary View Post
    And FYI Kuiper Belt's in the 4.15 tomorrow
    Steering job.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Flame For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Both noted Flame, thanks

Thanks
    All noted

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Flame View Post
    I'm gonna ask one small favour, if people want to ruin prices on horses, kill markets and get horses to shorten so owners stop them and people do their dough, then go ahead back horses the night before racing where you can get didly squat on. Otherwise please use your head and never bet before 11-12 noon the next day when markets take bets. Backing horses the night before and killing owners prices is the reason for so many non triers, if people decide to start pointing out prices the night before on these threads, I'm sorry but I wont post gallops until horses are running later that day. Regards
    I didn't say I'd backed it, just flagged it up and pointed out best current price as a guide.

Thanks
    Anastasia keeps it simple and lands the money
    She's a good jockey on these lovely money makers, put Seamie on, they're odds on, stick her on get some value.

It's a shame she's not over here riding against Josie, it would be good to have two top class female pilots riding against each other.

SlimChance
    Quote Originally Posted by Flame View Post
    You're putting the info on an Internet forum FFS. Wise up.

Thanks
    Great shout Flame, I didn't get best odds either, took 4s in the morning.

Keep them coming. I don't think the talkinghorses forumites would be backing enough to move markets though... Isn't the night before when the owners and the yard get stuck in as that is when horses are first recognised as mispriced? Genuine question
    Last edited by Part time punter; 29th June 2017 at 7:57 AM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Part time punter For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    [QUOTE=Part time punter;682062]Great shout Flame, I didn't get best odds either, took 4s in the morning.

Keep them coming. I don't think the talkinghorses forumites would be backing enough to move markets though... Isn't the night before when the owners and the yard get stuck in as that is when horses are first recognised as mispriced? Genuine question[/QUOTE]

No, it is when stable lads ring punters and ruin markets, causing owners to get pissed off, and owners telling trainers to stop the horses cause someone nicked their price.
    Betting the day before racing is capped to say £50-100 bets or a max win around £500/£1000. Therefore bookmakers take small bets but cut the price considerably. When you see a horse 16s into say 7s the day before, it would have been backed for next to no money. If anyone tells you they get big bets on the day before a race they are either lying or they are such a bad gambler that a bookmaker has set their account to accept all bets.
    Before say 12 noon on the day of a race, bookmakers will not take big bets or big liabilities, that is a fact, proper money is late money. The most shrewd punters and connections bet late, you get the most on at the best price. Sadly a lot of people out there think its great to nick prices, doing more damage than good.
    You will find 50 bets of £25/50 at max stakes the night before would have a bigger affect on a betting market than say one £1000 bet at 12 noon the next day. Even if it was the same price.

Thanks
    Fair comment. With the cost of stabling and the **** prize money about I can see why the owners would rather make a few more Bob!

Thanks
    To aid time for some people, here are gallops that are in relation to horses running today that may be of interest.

2.30 Newcastle

Curiosity (Josephine Gordon), Arbalet (James Doyle)(best) - 6f
    - Arbalet and Curiosity have both improved since promising debuts and Arbalet went marginally the better here. They are both nice colts and should have no problem winning maidens soon. (23rd June)

4.15 Newcastle

Mishari (Andrea Atzeni), Kuiper Belt (Tom Queally), Excellent Sunset (Stevie Donohoe)(Burst Clear) – 7f
    – Three nice colts done a strong piece of work this morning but it was Excellent Sunset who was in control at the end of the gallop, going clear by 3L (24th June)

Kasperenko, Mishari (Steve Donohoe), Kuiper Belt (Tom Queally)(Best) – 7f (17th June)

2.10 Newmarket
    Learn By Heart (Georgia Cox), Green Fortune (Liam Jones), Niklaus (Jim Crowley)(Burst Cleat) - 6f
    - Three very nice colts worked the Al Bahathri this morning and the once raced Learn By Heart led at a nice pace, he was headed by recent winner Green Fortune but both kept nicely together, unraced Exceed And Excel colt Niklaus however who sat last showed a sprite turn of foot as he quickened 3L clear. He makes his debut on Thursday and is a nice colt. (27th June)

Comprise (Doesn’t show much at home, led), Hart Stopper (Went well, asked to quicken and went 1L up) – 6f - 7th June

- Three nice colts done a strong piece of work this morning but it was Excellent Sunset who was in control at the end of the gallop, going clear by 3L - 24th June

Kasperenko, Mishari (Steve Donohoe), Kuiper Belt (Tom Queally)(Best) – 7f (17th June)

7.25 Newbury
    Fabricate worked with a horse on Don Cantillon’s called Hollywood Road over 9f - 3rd June

Excellent Sunset (burst clear) – Light Of Joy – 7f 4th March

- Three nice colts done a strong piece of work this morning but it was Excellent Sunset who was in control at the end of the gallop, going clear by 3L - 24th June

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flame For This Useful Post:

Colin Phillips (29th June 2017), Len Madeiros (29th June 2017), Marb (29th June 2017)

Thanks
    big ty for the info and if you cant be nice say nothing please guys lots of work from flame here given free which i find spot on no more hate please
    Last edited by noel50; 29th June 2017 at 1:45 PM.

SlimChance
    [QUOTE=Flame;682063]
    Quote Originally Posted by Part time punter View Post
    Great shout Flame, I didn't get best odds either, took 4s in the morning.

Keep them coming. I don't think the talkinghorses forumites would be backing enough to move markets though... Isn't the night before when the owners and the yard get stuck in as that is when horses are first recognised as mispriced? Genuine question[/QUOTE]

No, it is when stable lads ring punters and ruin markets, causing owners to get pissed off, and owners telling trainers to stop the horses cause someone nicked their price.
    Betting the day before racing is capped to say £50-100 bets or a max win around £500/£1000. Therefore bookmakers take small bets but cut the price considerably. When you see a horse 16s into say 7s the day before, it would have been backed for next to no money. If anyone tells you they get big bets on the day before a race they are either lying or they are such a bad gambler that a bookmaker has set their account to accept all bets.
    Before say 12 noon on the day of a race, bookmakers will not take big bets or big liabilities, that is a fact, proper money is late money. The most shrewd punters and connections bet late, you get the most on at the best price. Sadly a lot of people out there think its great to nick prices, doing more damage than good.
    You will find 50 bets of £25/50 at max stakes the night before would have a bigger affect on a betting market than say one £1000 bet at 12 noon the next day. Even if it was the same price.
    I'm sorry Flame but your talking absolute nonsense. If you put "information" about gallops reports on here then it can potentially be factored into the market. If you're so concerned that your "brilliant information" is causing a market move the night before then I'll give you a clue, don't bloody post it. Otherwise quit your crying.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,133 Times in 1,015 Posts
    Blog Entries
    It doesn't matter who's right, I just want these gallops reports, thick and fast, so shut yer hole please, Slim.
    Last edited by Marb; 29th June 2017 at 1:26 PM.

SlimChance
    Quote Originally Posted by Marble View Post
    It doesn't matter who's right, I just want these gallops reports, thick and fast, so shut yer hole please, Slim.
    Google Chris Beek and make your own mind up what you need.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SlimChance For This Useful Post:

Desperate Dan (30th June 2017), Marb (29th June 2017), simmo (29th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,031 Times in 874 Posts
    It's gone very quiet on here!

Thanks
    Seem to remember an illuminating thread on this topic on TRF