Thread: Kenilworth - south africa 24 april 2019

Thanks

Kenilworth - south africa 24 april 2019

Hi Guys,

I have really good knowledge on South African racing as I am from there just moved to UK in November so I am here to give you guys just some info on International Racing compared to UK racing. When it comes to UK racing I am useless its just the different style of racing and tracks and I also get all re runs from and knowledge of the racecards in south africa just makes it a lot easier for me

Best Bets

Race 4: Dynamic Diana(1) 12-10 MY BEST BET TODAY Has run to a lot stronger. Has gone up 6 pounds since last handicap run but has run against stronger after that and running against weaker today so should run well. Love Supreme(5) 9-2 If she does not go to the front she will run well for exactas.

Race 5: Silvery Heights(1) 33-10 Still improving and is a BIG RUNNER here. Has beaten the next 2 in the betting so no reason for her to be this price

Race 8: Mega Secret(7) 4-1 Another with a good chance and is better weighted with the favourite and beat him over 1.5 lenghts over 1400m. This 1500m race will not be a problem and expect a big run from this gelding

Value Bets

Race 6: Big Fish(9) 15-1 Another one that is better off in the weights and dropped in the ratings VERY GOOD EACH WAY CHANCE at a good price

Race 7: Big Suze(7) 6-1 MY BEST VALUE OF THE DAY. First run in a handicap and well weighted, she is better than her current rating & I expect her to be right there. I will be taking that price anyday.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Top Tipster For This Useful Post:

2017diary (24th April 2019), luckyme (24th April 2019), LUKE (24th April 2019), Turffan (24th April 2019)

Thanks
    Good luck with your selections.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Tipster View Post
    Hi Guys,

I have really good knowledge on South African racing as I am from there just moved to UK in November so I am here to give you guys just some info on International Racing compared to UK racing. When it comes to UK racing I am useless its just the different style of racing and tracks and I also get all re runs from and knowledge of the racecards in south africa just makes it a lot easier for me

Best Bets

Race 4: Dynamic Diana(1) 12-10 MY BEST BET TODAY Has run to a lot stronger. Has gone up 6 pounds since last handicap run but has run against stronger after that and running against weaker today so should run well. Love Supreme(5) 9-2 If she does not go to the front she will run well for exactas.
    DD Wins
    Last edited by 2017diary; 24th April 2019 at 12:55 PM.