Thread: A must read!!!

Gone But Not Forgotten
    Thanks

A must read!!!

ROBIN WILLIAMS This is indeed the ultimate plan! It could work!

YOU HAVE TO LOVE HIM....A MUST READ... HE MADE THIS SPEECH IN NEW YORK .

The Plan!
    Robin Williams, wearing a shirt that says 'I love New York ' in Arabic.

You gotta love Robin Williams........Even if he's nuts! Leave it to Robin Williams to come up with the perfect plan. What we need now is for our UN Ambassador to stand up and repeat this message.
    Robin Williams' plan...(Hard to argue with this logic!)

'I see a lot of people yelling for peace but I have not heard of a plan for peace. So, here's one plan.'

1) 'The US, UK , CANADA , New Zealand and AUSTRALIA will apologize to the world for our 'interference' in their affairs, past & present.
    You know, Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Tojo, Noriega, Milosevic, Hussein, and the rest of those 'good 'ole' boys', we will never 'interfere'
    again.

2) We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting with Germany , South Korea , the Middle East , and the Philippines .
    They don't want us there. We would station troops at our borders. No one allowed sneaking through holes in the fence.

3) All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and leave We'll give them a free trip home. After 90 days the remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of whom or where they are from. They're illegal!!! France will welcome them.
    4) All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90 days unless given a special permit!!!! No one from a terrorist nation will be allowed in. If you don't like it there, change it yourself and don't hide here. Asylum would never be available to anyone. We don't need any more cab drivers or 7-11 cashiers.

5) No foreign 'students' over age 21. The older ones are the bombers.
    If they don't attend classes, they get a 'D' and it's back home baby.
    6) The US, UK , CANADA , New Zealand and AUSTRALIA will make a strong effort to become self-sufficient energy wise. This will include developing nonpolluting sources of energy but will require a temporary drilling of oil in the Alaskan wilderness. The caribou will have to cope for a while

7) Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10 a barrel for their oil. If they don't like it, we go someplace else. They can go somewhere else to sell their production. (About a week of the wells filling up the storage sites would be enough.)

8) If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we will not 'interfere.' They can pray to Allah or whomever, for seeds, rain, cement or whatever they need. Besides most of what we give them is stolen or given to the army. The people who need it most get very little, if anything.

9) Ship the UN Headquarters to an isolated island someplace. We don't need the spies and fair weather friends here. Besides, the building would make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.

10) All Americans must go to charm and beauty school. That way, no one can call us 'Ugly Americans' any longer. The Language we speak is ENGLISH..learn it..or LEAVE...Now, isn't that a winner of a plan? 'The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying 'Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses.' She's got a baseball bat and she's yelling, 'you want a piece of me?' '
    [B]I once had a photographic memory which was never developed!! that's why I get such negative responses?[/B]
    [B]I used to play the sex organ but now I'm restricted to a YAMAHA...:confused:[/B]

Gone But Not Forgotten
    Thanks
    G-F yes its another one doing the rounds............ unfortunately.....
    [B]I once had a photographic memory which was never developed!! that's why I get such negative responses?[/B]
    [B]I used to play the sex organ but now I'm restricted to a YAMAHA...:confused:[/B]

Gone But Not Forgotten
    Thanks
    but this is true ? I think ........?

Tiger Woods only returned to golf after a 5-month hiatus, Arnold Schwarzenegger is still in limbo, Charlie Sheen has been cut from both his wife & show, the Italians have accepted the resignation of their Prime Minister, Berlesconi, it's probably prudent to remind you of the following Wisdom

When you see a woman....
    And want her badly....
    Please consider the following....

No matter how beautiful she is.....

No matter how sexy she is....

No matter how seductive she is...

No matter how huge her breasts are...

Oops.... I've forgotten where I was going with this...

Thanks
    Cannot find the Quote of the Week thread but must put up a contender.

"She's been cocked more times than Davy Crockett's muskett"
    Do not mistake my silence for ignorance, my calmness for acceptance nor my kindness for weakness.